- LIL' KINGDOM
Work and play in your own lil’ underground kingdom!
Dig deep dungeon dwellings beneath your fairy-tale castle and fill it with hardworking castle citizens. Gallant Knights, mischievous Goblins, gold-protecting Dragons, and of course, our resident beautiful Princess all depend on you to build them the perfect lil’ paradise!
LIL' KINGDOM is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items.
What's in this version:➤ Bug fixes and other improvements to game performance
This application has access to the following:
- Network communicationfull network accessAllows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- Phone callsread phone status and identityAllows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
- Storagemodify or delete the contents of your USB storageAllows the app to write to the USB storage.
- Your accountsfind accounts on the deviceAllows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
communicationview network connectionsAllows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.Google Play license checkGoogle Play license checkview Wi-Fi connectionsAllows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
- System toolstest access to protected storageAllows the app to test a permission for USB storage that will be available on future devices.
Batterycontrol vibrationAllows the app to control the vibrator.prevent device from sleepingAllows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
- Your applications informationrun at startupAllows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.