- textPlus Free Text + Calls
textPlus is perfect for free SMS texting and inexpensive local and international calls. If your friends and family have the app, it’s always free. textPlus works on popular smartphones and tablets.
textPlus is perfect
✪ Keeping in touch with friends & family around the world for free
✪ Those needing to save money on international calling
✪ World travelers and business travelers who don’t want calling plans to slow you down while overseas
✪ Saving tons of money on your mobile phone plan
✪ Adding free calling and texting to your tablet, phone or WiFi device
Free Messaging and Calls. Text + Call, group text, send photos & Walkie Talkie
✪ Always free with other textPlus users worldwide
✪ Free SMS Texting to any US or Canadian mobile number
✪ You get a free textPlus phone number to use on all your devices
✪ Invite friends & family to use textPlus so it’s always free for you and loved ones
Your Global Phone. High quality, free & cheap local and international calls
✪ Call from any WiFi, 3G or 4G connection, no matter where you are in the world
✪ Save on international calling, up to 10x vs. major carriers & other calling services
✪ No up-front costs, contracts or hidden fees. Use textPlus at home or abroad
✪ Easily switch between bluetooth, speaker and handset
One textPlus account across all your
✪ Your textPlus Inbox is in the cloud so login on any device, smartphone or tablet to text, call or access conversations worldwide
✪ Quick reply pop up and expanded notifications makes it even faster for you to respond to any message
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
What's in this version:✪ Faster and smoother than ever.
✪ Now textPlus is 4MB smaller.
✪ Performance improvements and optimizations.
✪ Make international calls: Now you can use your textPlus credits to call anyone anywhere in the world for pennies/minute. Save up to 10x typical international rates
✪ NEW Sweet look & feel
This application has access to the following:
- Your accountsadd or remove accountsAllows the app to perform operations like adding and removing accounts, and deleting their password.
- Your messagesreceive text messages (SMS)Allows the app to receive and process SMS messages. This means the app could monitor or delete messages sent to your device without showing them to you.receive text messages (MMS)Allows the app to receive and process MMS messages. This means the app could monitor or delete messages sent to your device without showing them to you.read your text messages (SMS or MMS)Allows the app to read SMS messages stored on your device or SIM card. This allows the app to read all SMS messages, regardless of content or confidentiality.send SMS messagesAllows the app to send SMS messages. This may result in unexpected charges. Malicious apps may cost you money by sending messages without your confirmation.edit your text messages (SMS or MMS)Allows the app to write to SMS messages stored on your device or SIM card. Malicious apps may delete your messages.
- Network communicationfull network accessAllows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- Phone callsread phone status and identityAllows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.directly call phone numbersAllows the app to call phone numbers without your intervention. This may result in unexpected charges or calls. Note that this doesn't allow the app to call emergency numbers. Malicious apps may cost you money by making calls without your confirmation.reroute outgoing callsAllows the app to process outgoing calls and change the number to be dialed. This permission allows the app to monitor, redirect, or prevent outgoing calls.make/receive Internet callsAllows the app to use the SIP service to make/receive Internet calls.
- Storagemodify or delete the contents of your USB storageAllows the app to write to the USB storage.
- Bluetoothpair with Bluetooth devicesAllows the app to view the configuration of Bluetooth on the device, and to make and accept connections with paired devices.
- Microphonerecord audiorecord audio
- Lock screendisable your screen lockAllows the app to disable the keylock and any associated password security. For example, the phone disables the keylock when receiving an incoming phone call, then re-enables the keylock when the call is finished.
- Your social informationread your contactsAllows the app to read data about your contacts stored on your device, including the frequency with which you've called, emailed, or communicated in other ways with specific individuals. This permission allows apps to save your contact data, and malicious apps may share contact data without your knowledge.modify your contactsAllows the app to modify the data about your contacts stored on your device, including the frequency with which you've called, emailed, or communicated in other ways with specific contacts. This permission allows apps to delete contact data.read call logAllows the app to read your device's call log, including data about incoming and outgoing calls. This permission allows apps to save your call log data, and malicious apps may share call log data without your knowledge.write call logAllows the app to modify your device's call log, including data about incoming and outgoing calls. Malicious apps may use this to erase or modify your call log.
- Your accountsfind accounts on the deviceAllows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
- Your messagessend SMS-received broadcastAllows the app to broadcast a notification that an SMS message has been received. Malicious apps may use this to forge incoming SMS messages.
communicationview network connectionsAllows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.change network connectivityAllows the app to change the state of network connectivity.view Wi-Fi connectionsAllows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.receive data from InternetAllows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
- System toolssend sticky broadcastAllows the app to send sticky broadcasts, which remain after the broadcast ends. Excessive use may make the device slow or unstable by causing it to use too much memory.modify system settingsAllows the app to modify the system's settings data. Malicious apps may corrupt your system's configuration.test access to protected storageAllows the app to test a permission for USB storage that will be available on future devices.
Batterycontrol vibrationAllows the app to control the vibrator.prevent device from sleepingAllows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
- Your applications informationrun at startupAllows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
Settingschange your audio settingsAllows the app to modify global audio settings such as volume and which speaker is used for output.