- Marvel Comics
Introducing the MARVEL COMICS app on Android, featuring the world’s most popular super heroes! Download hundreds of comic books featuring your favorite characters -— including Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Spider-Man, Wolverine and more -- on your mobile device or tablet with the touch of a button. You’ll experience Marvel’s greatest series and stories like never before, with your choice of guided view (an animated, panel-by-panel path through the comic), or by using regular device controls to zoom and pan your way through pages of sizzling story and amazing artwork!
Each of your downloads will be protected and backed up when you use your Marvel.Com account, meaning the next time you lose or upgrade your device you’ll find your comics waiting to be read again!
Not convinced? Check out our free downloads! Take the Marvel Universe with you anytime & anywhere!
+ Access to over 3500 comics
featuring the world's most popular super heroes!
+ Free comics for download, updated weekly!
+ Customizable reading experience -- choose between panel to panel, full page display, and more!
What's in this version:New for 18.104.22.16800:
* Significant bug fixes and app stability improvements
New for 3.2.5:
* CONTINUE! Automatically save your place… so you can pick up reading where you left off on your devices.
* Enhanced “Downloads” view: sort by Series, Creator and Genre.
* Manage comics on your device from “Downloads”.
* Several significant bug fixes and Network Optimizations.
This application has access to the following:
- Your locationapproximate location (network-based)Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
communicationfull network accessAllows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
callsread phone status and identityAllows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
- Storagemodify or delete the contents of your USB storageAllows the app to write to the USB storage.
- Network communicationview network connectionsAllows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- System toolstest access to protected storageAllows the app to test a permission for USB storage that will be available on future devices.