"WeatherPro answers the question - what's the best Android Weather app?" Brighthub *****
Android features high-quality seven-day forecasts and weather reports for over two million locations worldwide.
Highlights include global satellite plus radar for the USA, UK and much of Europe. Images can be animated with
interactive elements bringing the weather to life! With our fantastic Live Wallpaper and new and improved widgets, you
can instantly see the weather at your selected location before you even open the app.
SEVEN DAY FORECASTS INCLUDING:
• 3-hourly intervals
• Weather reports for over 2 million locations worldwide
• NEW! Worldwide weather alerts
• Temperature (Celsius/Fahrenheit) and the all important “feels like”
• Wind direction and speed (in your chosen format)
• Air pressure, precipitation amount and relative humidity
• Sunrise and sunset times
• View forecast as a graph for an alternative, easy to read outlook
• And more…comprehensive forecast features from Europe’s leading independent weather company
GLOBAL SATELLITE AND ANIMATED RADAR:
Radar images for the USA and much of Europe
• Automatically shows your current location
• Pan and zoom functionality
• Tilt screen for landscape format
• Always show the weather for your current
location with the “My location” favourite setting
• Live Wallpaper with current weather images
• Fantastic transparent widgets to suit any background colour. Varying sizes and now including a clock
• App2SD compatibility
• Interactive city search (GPS)
• Available in 14 European languages
• Favourites settings
• Points of Interest
• No adverts
We are delighted to offer a PREMIUM service which is packed full of additional
forecast information and features.
Premium is available as in-app upgrade but we will not hassle you about it and there is no obligation whatsoever to subscribe. In addition to all the above features, with the 3-monthly or annual Premium subscription you will get:
• Hourly forecasts – for when timing is crucial!
• 14 day forecasts – for planning ahead
• NEW! Weather alerts displayed in the widgets plus the option to receive alerts in the notifications bar
• Precipitation-type radar – Standard radar only shows precipitation but you can’t tell if it’s rain, snow, hail etc. Change all that with this fantastic feature available on Premium.
• Forecast radar – There’s no need for guessing anymore – use our Premium radar feature to see the forecast.
• Ski Weather - For over 900 resorts in 17 countries including details of how many lifts are running, the number of pistes that are open, snow depth and quality and a live web cam!
• Beach Weather – this fantastic feature provides the UV Index and water temperatures for the Mediterranean, Caribbean and other popular holiday destinations
• 40 images for radar and satellite
• Wind conditions
• And more…
If you do not have a Premium subscription, you can choose to show or hide the Premium
features in More > Settings > Subscription & Account.
Follow us on twitter.com/weatherpro for status updates or visit www.weatherpro.eu for more information about WeatherPro.
If you have any queries or concerns please email email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
What's in this version:• Worldwide weather alerts –Weather alerts appear on the forecast screen if extreme weather is forecast at any point in the next three days.
• Widget weather alerts and notifications (Premium) – Premium users will see weather alerts for favourite locations on the homescreen widgets and can opt to receive alerts in the notification bar.
• Small design/interface improvements
• Bug fixes (clock error)
This application has access to the following:
- Your locationapproximate location (network-based)Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
communicationfull network accessAllows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
callsread phone status and identityAllows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
- Storagemodify or delete the contents of your USB storageAllows the app to write to the USB storage.
- Your accountsfind accounts on the deviceAllows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
communicationGoogle Play license checkGoogle Play license checkview network connectionsAllows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- System toolstest access to protected storageAllows the app to test a permission for USB storage that will be available on future devices.