- . old spirit fm lite
Please do not purchase this version. See "Spirit FM Unlocked": https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mikersmicros.fm_unlock
PLEASE NOTE: As of May 5 I am badly in need of time off with my family etc. I can not be as accessible as usual via email. Please try to help yourself to tons of further info, trouble-shooting tips, etc. in the first posts of my XDA thread : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=13385163
I'm very sorry, but I have stopped sales of "Spirit FM Light". Updates will continue.
To stop new sales while still serving existing customers, raising price to maximum is the only option Google provides. (I tried $20, and one person a day was accidentally buying, so I created some language translations and raised it to the max of $200. Better to be thought a crazy dev than a greedy one, LOL.)
I'm doing this because the technical support burden for Light and Unlocked users is the same. Further, I'm very busy trying to improve Spirit, and I'd prefer to lose a few sales if I gain more time for development.
Light was created 1 year ago, half-way through the 2 years of Spirits' development. (BTW, it might have been 6 months if I didn't have to reverse engineer everything.)
Light was created as a low cost upgrade from the free version that used to be on Play. It served it's purpose and helped launch me from almost no income to my current "half decent" and sustainable level.
I thank you all for helping to keep Spirit going.
Updates will continue, but Spirit FM Light will receive mostly just bug fixes.
New features, such as lock-screen support, digital audio, bluetooth and recording support, are exclusive to Spirit FM Unlocked.
This is not a change. Other than basic improvements, like UI, device and ROM support, new features have been pretty much exclusive to Unlocked since the Light version was created, and I've never communicated otherwise.
I'm happy that Unlocked now has pretty much all of the features envisioned 1-2 years ago. Now if I could just get enough time to do a modern JB+ UI and all the cool features I've envisioned in the last year... :)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to upgrade for price difference, cancel, or for ANY problems or questions.
Thanks ! :)
What's in this version:- 2013/04/04: SU enhancement, Help update, Xperia Z.
See app description regarding sales suspension of the Light version. Updates will continue, but Spirit FM Light will receive mostly just bug fixes.
New features, such as like lock-screen support, digital audio, bluetooth and recording support, are exclusive to Spirit FM Unlocked. This is not a change. It has been pretty much true since the Light version was created.
Upgrade for price difference by email: email@example.com .
This application has access to the following:
- Hardware controlsFM RadioFM RadioFM RadioFM Radio
- Network communicationfull network accessAllows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- Phone callsread phone status and identityAllows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
- Storagemodify or delete the contents of your USB storageAllows the app to write to the USB storage.
- Bluetoothpair with Bluetooth devicesAllows the app to view the configuration of Bluetooth on the device, and to make and accept connections with paired devices.access Bluetooth settingsAllows the app to configure the local Bluetooth device, and to discover and pair with remote devices.
Application UIdraw over other appsAllows the app to draw on top of other applications or parts of the user interface. They may interfere with your use of the interface in any application, or change what you think you are seeing in other applications.
- Microphonerecord audiorecord audio
- Development toolsread sensitive log dataAllows the app to read from the system's various log files. This allows it to discover general information about what you are doing with the device, potentially including personal or private information.
communicationview network connectionsAllows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- System toolstest access to protected storageAllows the app to test a permission for USB storage that will be available on future devices.send sticky broadcastAllows the app to send sticky broadcasts, which remain after the broadcast ends. Excessive use may make the device slow or unstable by causing it to use too much memory.modify system settingsAllows the app to modify the system's settings data. Malicious apps may corrupt your system's configuration.
- Affects Batteryprevent device from sleepingAllows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
- Audio Settingschange your audio settingsAllows the app to modify global audio settings such as volume and which speaker is used for output.
- Defaultenable or disable app componentsAllows the app to change whether a component of another app is enabled or not. Malicious apps may use this to disable important device capabilities. Care must be used with this permission, as it is possible to get app components into an unusable, inconsistent, or unstable state.