- Rage of Bahamut
Rage against the enemy!
#1 top grossing app on Android for 6 weeks straight
...with over 6,000 5-star reviews!
Highly addictive, FREE trading card game that lets you battle REAL players.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
★★★★★ “This is the most awesome game and it doesn’t get old.”
★★★★★ “Most addicting game ever. There’s always something to do or cards to be traded.”
“…Rage of Bahamut is one surprisingly cool CCG. It keeps things interesting by changing up the expected formula quite a bit and features some incredibly clever ideas. I’d say it’s definitely worth a look.” (148apps.com)
★Hundreds of stunning cards to collect with more constantly being added
★Fast & easy battles on the go with stunning and alluring characters
★Daily updates to continue to expand your deck
★Live single and multiplayer action from a seemingly endless database of battle hungry foes
★Quests to claim your place in Rage of Bahamut history
Dark is the day, gone is the wonder…
Find your path, conquer the world…
Alone or allied, make the world bow down…
Smell the victory, taste the triumph…
Be Human – Be Godly – Be Evil – Choose an allegiance to strive for control of your world!
Connect with other virtual warriors on Facebook at http://facebook.com/mobage.
Rage of Bahamut is powered by Mobage, the best, free, social game network.
This application has access to the following:
- Your locationprecise location (GPS and network-based)Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.approximate location (network-based)Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
communicationfull network accessAllows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.connect and disconnect from Wi-FiAllows the app to connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points and to make changes to device configuration for Wi-Fi networks.
- Phone callsread phone status and identityAllows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
- Storagemodify or delete the contents of your USB storageAllows the app to write to the USB storage.
- System toolsinstall shortcutsAllows an app to add shortcuts without user intervention.uninstall shortcutsAllows the app to remove shortcuts without user intervention.
- Your applications informationretrieve running appsAllows the app to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. This may allow the app to discover information about which applications are used on the device.
- Your social informationread your contactsAllows the app to read data about your contacts stored on your device, including the frequency with which you've called, emailed, or communicated in other ways with specific individuals. This permission allows apps to save your contact data, and malicious apps may share contact data without your knowledge.read call logAllows the app to read your device's call log, including data about incoming and outgoing calls. This permission allows apps to save your call log data, and malicious apps may share call log data without your knowledge.
accountsfind accounts on the deviceAllows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
- Network communicationreceive data from InternetAllows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.view Wi-Fi connectionsAllows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.view network connectionsAllows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.change network connectivityAllows the app to change the state of network connectivity.
- System toolsaccess extra location provider commandsAllows the app to access extra location provider commands. This may allow the app to to interfere with the operation of the GPS or other location sources.test access to protected storageAllows the app to test a permission for USB storage that will be available on future devices.
Batterycontrol vibrationAllows the app to control the vibrator.prevent device from sleepingAllows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.