- Go Swim
Welcome to the Go Swim app. You are about to become a better swimmer!
Go Swim is the place to go for all things swimming. The Go Swim app is the easiest way for you to connect with all that Go Swim has to offer:
*Free drills with video
*A "fan wall"
*Free weekly inspiration
*The latest swimming news
*And much much more
What's in this version:- Performance improvements
- Bug fixes
- Facebook upgrade
- Foursquare upgrade
- Better graphics performance
- Add photos to any comment
- Ability to refresh more content
- Ability to load more content
- Offline Mode - ability to download all content for offline viewing
- End date/time support for events
- Localized Email and SMS sharing
- App Widget
- And much more…
This application has access to the following:
- Your locationprecise location (GPS and network-based)Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.approximate location (network-based)Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
communicationfull network accessAllows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
callsread phone status and identityAllows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
- Storagemodify or delete the contents of your USB storageAllows the app to write to the USB storage.
- System toolsmock location sources for testingCreate mock location sources for testing or install a new location provider. This allows the app to override the location and/or status returned by other location sources such as GPS or location providers.
- Cameratake pictures and videosAllows the app to take pictures and videos with the camera. This permission allows the app to use the camera at any time without your confirmation.
- Microphonerecord audiorecord audio
- Network communicationview network connectionsAllows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.view Wi-Fi connectionsAllows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.receive data from InternetAllows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
- System toolsaccess extra location provider commandsAllows the app to access extra location provider commands. This may allow the app to to interfere with the operation of the GPS or other location sources.test access to protected storageAllows the app to test a permission for USB storage that will be available on future devices.
Batteryprevent device from sleepingAllows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.control vibrationAllows the app to control the vibrator.control flashlightAllows the app to control the flashlight.
- Your applications informationrun at startupAllows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.