- NAVIGON Europe
NAVIGON GPS navigation for Europe
+++ Latest version 4.8.0 now available +++
- The software requires additional data (maps, voices etc.) via WLAN after installation!
With NAVIGON you can transform your Android smartphone into a fully functional mobile navigation system with on-board maps, which entails no data transfer or roaming charges for map display, route calculation, etc. Thanks to a faithful adaptation of the menu functions, the app fits in seamlessly with the Android operating concept.
*** Features and range of
+ Google Street View - destination preview (where available)
+ Lane assistant / Active Lane assistant (requires android 2.2 or higher)
+ Bluetooth support (requires android 2.2 or higher)
+ NAVION Latest Map Guarantee (new customers receive the most up-to-date map when purchasing the app)
+ Google Local Search
+ Foursquare log-in at destination
+ Glympse: Send your position information to selected users
+ Safety Cameras (permanently installed cameras)
+ Reality View Pro
+ Speed Assistant
+ NAVIGON Reality Scanner
+ NAVIGON MyRoutes
+ Text-to-Speech and precise spoken announcements
+ Different English accents
+ Extended Pedestrian Navigation
+ Destination entry with coordinates
+ 2D and 3D map displays
+ Last Mile - can save automatically your car's position and switches to pedestrian- resp.public transport mode* for walking of the last mile. *Public transport mode is available only when in-app “Urban guidance” has been purchased
+ NAVTEQ map material for 44 countries of Europe
NEW: Enhance your system with in-app packages
+ Urban Guidance – navigate in many European urban areas using public transport**
+ Panorama View 3D
+ NAVIGON FreshMaps XL
+ NAVIGON cockpit
+ The Michelin restaurant and hotel guide
+ The Michelin green guide
+ ADAC camping guide (German language only)
+ POI all-in-one (extra POI package)
+ Mobile Alert Live - a new MOBILE danger zone service
+ NAVIGON LPG and Bio-Diesel filling stations
**The service is currently available in more than 55 European metropolitan areas. Urban Guidance is a Live service and therefore requires a data connection.
- Positioning your smartphone correctly in the vehicle is very important to ensure optimal GPS reception and for your own safety! Ensure that this is always positioned outside of the range of the airbags!
- NAVIGON is an on-board solution. This means that all map material, voice announcements and system files are saved on the telephone. Therefore no charges or waiting time for data transfer are incurred.
- The Europe version requires approx. 2GB of free memory. Please ensure you have sufficient available mass-storage space (SD card). The map material must be downloaded after installing the app via wireless Internet on the smartphone. Please ensure a reliable and safe connection is available.
- On first startup a short data connection (ca. 25kB) is required to register your product
Whether in the car, by bike or on foot, NAVIGON hopes you have fun navigating.
kw: navigation navigator directions maps gps sat nav garmin navigon mobilenavigator europe
What's in this version:Important note: This update requires additional data to be loaded via WLAN!
Please make sure that you can access WLAN before you update!
* New graphic support for Full HD devices (Galaxy S4, HTC one etc.)
* General graphic improvements for all devices (sharper images, zoom level)
* List of Glympse recipient shows now who watched the Glympse
* EnergySaver enhanced for general map drawing
* Bug fix (Zoom, map drawing after phone call)
This application has access to the following:
- Your locationprecise location (GPS and network-based)Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.approximate location (network-based)Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
- Your messagessend SMS messagesAllows the app to send SMS messages. This may result in unexpected charges. Malicious apps may cost you money by sending messages without your confirmation.
communicationfull network accessAllows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.connect and disconnect from Wi-FiAllows the app to connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points and to make changes to device configuration for Wi-Fi networks.
- Storagemodify or delete the contents of your USB storageAllows the app to write to the USB storage.
- Your applications
informationretrieve running appsAllows the app to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. This may allow the app to discover information about which applications are used on the device.
- Bluetoothaccess Bluetooth settingsAllows the app to configure the local Bluetooth device, and to discover and pair with remote devices.pair with Bluetooth devicesAllows the app to view the configuration of Bluetooth on the device, and to make and accept connections with paired devices.
- Cameratake pictures and videosAllows the app to take pictures and videos with the camera. This permission allows the app to use the camera at any time without your confirmation.
- Your social
informationread your contactsAllows the app to read data about your contacts stored on your device, including the frequency with which you've called, emailed, or communicated in other ways with specific individuals. This permission allows apps to save your contact data, and malicious apps may share contact data without your knowledge.read call logAllows the app to read your device's call log, including data about incoming and outgoing calls. This permission allows apps to save your call log data, and malicious apps may share call log data without your knowledge.
communicationGoogle Play license checkGoogle Play license checkview network connectionsAllows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.view Wi-Fi connectionsAllows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
- System toolsmodify system settingsAllows the app to modify the system's settings data. Malicious apps may corrupt your system's configuration.send sticky broadcastAllows the app to send sticky broadcasts, which remain after the broadcast ends. Excessive use may make the device slow or unstable by causing it to use too much memory.test access to protected storageAllows the app to test a permission for USB storage that will be available on future devices.
Batteryprevent device from sleepingAllows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.control vibrationAllows the app to control the vibrator.control flashlightAllows the app to control the flashlight.
- Audio Settingschange your audio settingsAllows the app to modify global audio settings such as volume and which speaker is used for output.