- NBA Game Time 2012-13
The Award winning NBA Game Time is the official app to follow the NBA wherever you are!
Sprint Customer Exclusive!
Game Time from Sprint brings you FREE unlimited live coverage of every NBA game. Sprint customers get exclusive access
to live NBA games on the Sprint TV ESPN channel and free access to NBA Game Time Plus with live radio broadcasts, game
video alerts and more. All FREE with an Unlimited data plan from Sprint.
Game Time (FREE) features include:
- NEW! Excitement Notifications – get notified when a game gets exciting at crunch time (chosen by game or team)
- NEW! Customizable Threshold Notifications - get notified when a player or team you are interested in passes a threshold in a specific game
- NEW! Twitter streams for each game – follow the social interaction of the game as it happens
- NEW! Game experience redesign
- Customize to feature your favorite team
- Watch highlights from around the league
- Up to date news and info from around the league
- Game notification capabilities
- Play-by-play experience
- Stats, scores, and schedules for every NBA game
Upgrade to Game Time Plus, features
- Contains all Game Time features
- Home and away live radio broadcasts of games
- Game highlights
- More video highlights from around the league including NBA TV and TNT clips
- Full game video recaps
- NEW! Video Recap Notifications – get notified when the video recap of a game you are interested is available (chosen by game or team)
- Advertising FREE
- More news, stats, and league info
What's in this version:Added support for 2013 NBA Playoffs.
This application has access to the following:
- Your locationapproximate location (network-based)Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
communicationfull network accessAllows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
callsread phone status and identityAllows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.directly call phone numbersAllows the app to call phone numbers without your intervention. This may result in unexpected charges or calls. Note that this doesn't allow the app to call emergency numbers. Malicious apps may cost you money by making calls without your confirmation.
- Storagemodify or delete the contents of your USB storageAllows the app to write to the USB storage.
communicationview Wi-Fi connectionsAllows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.view network connectionsAllows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.receive data from InternetAllows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
- System toolstest access to protected storageAllows the app to test a permission for USB storage that will be available on future devices.
Batteryprevent device from sleepingAllows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
- Your applications informationmake app always runAllows the app to make parts of itself persistent in memory. This can limit memory available to other apps slowing down the device.