- CATE | CALL AND TEXT ERASER
THIS WEEK! ONLY $4.99
CATE APP | CALL AND TEXT ERASER
NOTE: Google does NOT allow me to contact you through the feedback, so PLEASE CONTACT ME (email@example.com) BEFORE YOU LEAVE A NEGATIVE, so I can resolve your problem.
CHECK OUT OUR HOW TO MANUAL:
IF YOU ARE UPGRADE FROM v3.5, Please Uninstall then Reinstall. This version fixes COUNTLESS problems, it is just a huge change, so updating big changes often causes Android apps to go through all sorts of weird glitches.
NO ICON ON YOUR PHONE (DIAL 4444 TO OPEN ON YOUR FIRST
One-time fee, no ads, no registration, no monthly fees!
COMPLETELY compatible with ICS (including
We are proud to introduce to you the newest, innovative app technology designed to help YOU keep a secret. Meet CATE your personal Call and Text Eraser app utilized for protection, security, and privacy. CATE aka Call and Text Eraser has many features and benefits that can help you communicate with true privacy. This is a must have application for your smartphone. Tell everyone you know about CATE, but remember to keep it a secret.
BE SURE TO RESTART PHONE AFTER DOWNLOAD!
REMEMBER TO JOIN CATES SECRET BACK PAGE FOR FREE www.thatwasjuicy.com
TWJ is your only online spot to keep a secret and post anonymously. Communicate with other members untraced.
Easiest app to set up and operate.
Call blocking facility.
Protects your privacy by secret number.
Text (SMS) blocking/filtering facility.
Hidden icon or NO icon on phone.
Picture (MMS) blocking/filtering facility
Unlimited number of blacklist contacts.
Ability to start Calls, SMS, & MMS within App
Block options for each contact: Calls, SMS, and/or MMS.
Quick clean all private information.
Add contacts from address book or manually.
Retrieve calls and texts when it is safe.
App minimizes when idle.
Minimize app with a quick shake.
Automatic or Manual Syncing
Text Log within CATE
Fake Notification with Dummy SMS
Auto Reply SMS (Text Message)
** Affiliation **
CATE is not affiliated with Blackbook, SPC, Shady SMS 3.0, iBlacklist, Blacklist, Redlist, My Calculator, Private SMS/MMS Box, Fox Private Message, Horizon, Locky, Hide Text & Call logs, Call Guard(SMS & Call Blocker), Secret Vault-Hide Picture&SMS, Mr. Number: Text, Call & Block., Conspirator, Android Call Blocker, Extreme Call Blocker.
If you have any problems/errors please email us at: http://www.cateapp.com and tell us what the problem is.
We will look into it and fix it ASAP!
What's in this version:ADDED (v4.2):
1. COMPLETE Revamp. More functional, faster, cleaner interface.
2. Arrow button on phone, Minimizes now rather than closing.
3. Timestamp problems fixed.
4. Sync now pulls sent messages.
5. Outgoing calls with stealth mode on, now instantly pull into CATE once hung up.
This application has access to the following:
- Your locationapproximate location (network-based)Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.precise location (GPS and network-based)Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
- Your messagessend SMS messagesAllows the app to send SMS messages. This may result in unexpected charges. Malicious apps may cost you money by sending messages without your confirmation.receive text messages (SMS)Allows the app to receive and process SMS messages. This means the app could monitor or delete messages sent to your device without showing them to you.receive text messages (MMS)Allows the app to receive and process MMS messages. This means the app could monitor or delete messages sent to your device without showing them to you.edit your text messages (SMS or MMS)Allows the app to write to SMS messages stored on your device or SIM card. Malicious apps may delete your messages.read your text messages (SMS or MMS)Allows the app to read SMS messages stored on your device or SIM card. This allows the app to read all SMS messages, regardless of content or confidentiality.
- Network communicationfull network accessAllows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- Phone callsdirectly call phone numbersAllows the app to call phone numbers without your intervention. This may result in unexpected charges or calls. Note that this doesn't allow the app to call emergency numbers. Malicious apps may cost you money by making calls without your confirmation.read phone status and identityAllows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.reroute outgoing callsAllows the app to process outgoing calls and change the number to be dialed. This permission allows the app to monitor, redirect, or prevent outgoing calls.
- System toolsinstall shortcutsAllows an app to add shortcuts without user intervention.uninstall shortcutsAllows the app to remove shortcuts without user intervention.
- Lock screendisable your screen lockAllows the app to disable the keylock and any associated password security. For example, the phone disables the keylock when receiving an incoming phone call, then re-enables the keylock when the call is finished.
- Your social informationwrite call logAllows the app to modify your device's call log, including data about incoming and outgoing calls. Malicious apps may use this to erase or modify your call log.read call logAllows the app to read your device's call log, including data about incoming and outgoing calls. This permission allows apps to save your call log data, and malicious apps may share call log data without your knowledge.modify your contactsAllows the app to modify the data about your contacts stored on your device, including the frequency with which you've called, emailed, or communicated in other ways with specific contacts. This permission allows apps to delete contact data.read your contactsAllows the app to read data about your contacts stored on your device, including the frequency with which you've called, emailed, or communicated in other ways with specific individuals. This permission allows apps to save your contact data, and malicious apps may share contact data without your knowledge.
accountsfind accounts on the deviceAllows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
- Network communicationGoogle Play license checkGoogle Play license checkview network connectionsAllows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- Phone callsmodify phone stateAllows the app to control the phone features of the device. An app with this permission can switch networks, turn the phone radio on and off and the like without ever notifying you.
- System toolsaccess extra location provider commandsAllows the app to access extra location provider commands. This may allow the app to to interfere with the operation of the GPS or other location sources.
- Affects Batterycontrol vibrationAllows the app to control the vibrator.prevent device from sleepingAllows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
- Audio Settingschange your audio settingsAllows the app to modify global audio settings such as volume and which speaker is used for output.