- Sygic: GPS Navigation & Maps
THE MOST DOWNLOADED OFFLINE NAVIGATION APP IN THE WORLD!
★★★★★"The best quality-price ratio" - Germano, Italy★★★★★"The best quality-price ratio" - Germano, Italy
★★★★★"Offline, does not consume data" - Beto, Mexico★★★★★"Offline, does not consume data" - Beto, Mexico
★★★★★"Great free updates."- Guajemaster, Spain★★★★★"Great free updates."- Guajemaster, Spain
With over 20,000,000 downloads worldwide, Sygic is the most popular offline GPS navigation app.
High quality TomTom maps stored on your Android (no internet connection needed!) together with a
robust set of navigation features help you drive with confidence.
7 DAYS TRIAL
✓Unlimited license at www.sygic.com
➤High quality TomTom maps stored on the phone
➤Works with GPS only, internet is not needed
➤Turn-by-Turn voice guided navigation
➤Spoken Street Names to focus on the road
➤Three Alternative Routes to choose from
➤Waypoints for places you want to visit
➤Dynamic Lane Guidance to know the right lane
➤Junction View to understand intersections
➤Speed Limit Display to protect your wallet
➤Speed Camera Warnings for Speedy Gonzales
➤Free Updates: maps, premium POI, speed cams
➤3D Cities & Landscape for easy orientation
SAFETY AND USER COMFORT
➤Sharp Curve Warnings for added safety
➤Notification of Upcoming Speed Limit Change
➤Avoid Toll Roads on part or on entire route
➤Avoid Roadblocks, Motorways …
➤Pedestrian Navigation to walk and explore
➤Compass & Stopwatch for outdoor activities
➤Exclusive POIs as free download in My Sygic
➤TripAdvisor, Booking.com & many more
➤Google™ Local Search to find anything
➤Find and Navigate to
· Postal code
· GPS coordinates
· Geo tagged photo
APP THAT IS PERSONAL
➤Import of interesting locations - POIs
➤Customizable navigation screen
➤Road Incident Sharing with other drivers
➤SOS/Help to find assistance nearby
➤Customizable spoken warnings
➤Friends on the map
COMPATIBLE TO THE MAX
➤Smooth Hardware Accelerated 3D rendering
➤Car Audio Integration – Bluetooth or cable
➤Graphics optimized for tablet & HD displays
Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belgium, Benin, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Canada, Canary Islands, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Democratic Republic of Congo, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Chile, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Congo, Reunion, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Vatican, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Sygic. We listen.
What's in this version:►NEW MAPS
- Updated road coverage
- Latest POI database
- Revised speed cams & speed limits
- Before you hit the road use Wi-Fi to download new maps in Settings – Manage maps
- To see situation on the roads nearby tap the “TRAFFIC” button on the map
- Route alternatives now include info about delays so you can avoid traffic jams
- Details about each delay on your route are shown in Route summary
Sygic | Bringing life to maps.
This application has access to the following:
- Your locationprecise location (GPS and network-based)Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.approximate location (network-based)Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
communicationfull network accessAllows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.connect and disconnect from Wi-FiAllows the app to connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points and to make changes to device configuration for Wi-Fi networks.
- Phone callsread phone status and identityAllows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.directly call phone numbersAllows the app to call phone numbers without your intervention. This may result in unexpected charges or calls. Note that this doesn't allow the app to call emergency numbers. Malicious apps may cost you money by making calls without your confirmation.
- Storagemodify or delete the contents of your USB storageAllows the app to write to the USB storage.
- System toolsinstall shortcutsAllows an app to add shortcuts without user intervention.
- Cameratake pictures and videosAllows the app to take pictures and videos with the camera. This permission allows the app to use the camera at any time without your confirmation.
- Your social informationread your contactsAllows the app to read data about your contacts stored on your device, including the frequency with which you've called, emailed, or communicated in other ways with specific individuals. This permission allows apps to save your contact data, and malicious apps may share contact data without your knowledge.read call logAllows the app to read your device's call log, including data about incoming and outgoing calls. This permission allows apps to save your call log data, and malicious apps may share call log data without your knowledge.
- Development toolsread sensitive log dataAllows the app to read from the system's various log files. This allows it to discover general information about what you are doing with the device, potentially including personal or private information.
communicationview network connectionsAllows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.view Wi-Fi connectionsAllows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.receive data from InternetAllows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.Google Play license checkGoogle Play license check
toolsaccess extra location provider commandsAllows the app to access extra location provider commands. This may allow the app to to interfere with the operation of the GPS or other location sources.test access to protected storageAllows the app to test a permission for USB storage that will be available on future devices.
Batterycontrol vibrationAllows the app to control the vibrator.prevent device from sleepingAllows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
- Audio Settingschange your audio settingsAllows the app to modify global audio settings such as volume and which speaker is used for output.