- PlayerPro Music Player
This application is an advanced music and video player for Android 2.x devices.
PlayerPro features a beautiful, fast and intuitive interface, alongside powerful audio configuration options. In addition, there is a choice of several FREE plugins to complement it: 20+ skins, DSP Pack, Widget Pack ...
PlayerPro has been in the top five android apps in the music & audio category for over two years and is actively being developed and supported.
Note: the Pro version is standalone. Please uninstall the trial version after purchase.
* Browse and play your music by albums, artists, genres, songs, playlists, folders, and album artists.
* Video browser and player.
* Automatically downloads missing album artwork, artist pictures and genre illustrations.
* Manually pick your preferred album artwork, artist pictures, genre illustrations from the Internet, the Gallery app, ID3 tags, or album folder.
* Change the user interface of the Player by installing one of the 20+ available SKINS, all for FREE.
* Customize the layout, choosing between GRID or LIST views.
* Read album and artist REVIEWS.
* Download, search and and save LYRICS to your music files using standard ID3 tags.
* Single and group TAG EDITING: title, album, artist, album artist, track, year, genre, comment.
* Mixable AUDIO EFFECTS for Android >2.3 devices: 5 band graphic EQUALIZER with default/customizable presets, STEREO WIDENING effect, REVERB effects (large hall, medium hall, plate, small room, medium room, large room), BASS BOOST effect, volume control.
* FREE additional DSP PLUGIN for Android <=2.2 or >=2.3 devices: 10 band graphic EQUALIZER with 15 default/customizable presets, PRE-AMP control, BASS BOOST control, volume control, optional STEREO WIDENING effect. GAPLESS playback. Auto/Manual CROSSFADE. Go to Settings > Audio and select "Download DSP pack" option to install the free plugin.
* Dolby, SRS and Beats audio sound effects for HTC devices equipped with HTC sound enhancement.
* Music stats and SMART PLAYLISTS: Recently added, Top rated, Most played, Recently played, Least played. Build additional custom playlists using the SMART PLAYLIST EDITOR and the many different criteria it offers: album, artist, genre, title, play/skip count, last played/added, rating, is a podcast, duration, year, file path etc. All smart playlists are AUTO-UPDATED.
* Import and export music history and ratings from your favorite desktop music player: Songbird, Winamp, Windows Media Player, MediaMonkey ...
* Music folder selection.
* Choice of 2 LOCK SCREEN widgets with many customization options: unlock slider, sound toggler, skip tracks using volume buttons, swipe gestures, background selection, controls selection, time display, skin selection ...
* Choice of 5 different home screen WIDGETS (4x1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 4x2). All widgets are customizable and skinnable: 6 different SKINS available, option to display artist picture instead of album artwork, option to display ratings, shuffle/repeat controls etc.
* NOTIFICATION STATUS support: display album artwork, title, album and artist, play/pause, skip forward and stop CONTROLS (ICS only) in notification status.
* Supported SCROBBLERS: Simple Last.fm, Scrobble Droid, Official Last.fm app.
* SLEEP TIMER with fade out.
* SHARE text notifications, album/artist artwork on your favorite social networks: Twitter, Facebook, Gmail, Picasa etc.
* HEADSET support. Customize long press and double/triple press actions.
* Library wide SEARCH. VOICE search support.
* SWIPE gestures (player: swipe album art to skip songs, browsers: swipe left to play next, swipe right to play last).
* SHAKE IT feature: give your phone a shake to play next/previous song (e.g.: shake top to bottom or bottom to top to play next/previous song).
... and many other features to discover!
What's in this version:>> 24/03: patch update
>> 16/03: v2.7
- New status bar icon
- Option to auto-start playback when a wired headset is plugged in
- Option to auto-start playback when a bluetooth headset/A2DP device is connected
- musiXmatch support/integration
- Option to pause between songs: useful for professionals like musicians and teachers
- Increased the sharpness of the launcher icon on high resolution screens
- Updated translations
- A few other bug fixes
This application has access to the following:
- Network communicationfull network accessAllows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- Phone callsread phone status and identityAllows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
- Storagemodify or delete the contents of your USB storageAllows the app to write to the USB storage.
- Your applications informationretrieve running appsAllows the app to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. This may allow the app to discover information about which applications are used on the device.
- Bluetoothpair with Bluetooth devicesAllows the app to view the configuration of Bluetooth on the device, and to make and accept connections with paired devices.
- Other Application UIdraw over other appsAllows the app to draw on top of other applications or parts of the user interface. They may interfere with your use of the interface in any application, or change what you think you are seeing in other applications.
- Lock screendisable your screen lockAllows the app to disable the keylock and any associated password security. For example, the phone disables the keylock when receiving an incoming phone call, then re-enables the keylock when the call is finished.
toolsmodify system settingsAllows the app to modify the system's settings data. Malicious apps may corrupt your system's configuration.send sticky broadcastAllows the app to send sticky broadcasts, which remain after the broadcast ends. Excessive use may make the device slow or unstable by causing it to use too much memory.test access to protected storageAllows the app to test a permission for USB storage that will be available on future devices.
Batteryprevent device from sleepingAllows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.control vibrationAllows the app to control the vibrator.
applications informationrun at startupAllows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
- Audio Settingschange your audio settingsAllows the app to modify global audio settings such as volume and which speaker is used for output.