The Walgreens App featuring Refill by Scan and QuickPrints, makes your life easier. Refill prescriptions faster, get photo prints in about an hour and know the deals before you shop.
BALANCE® REWARDS FEATURES
Save, earn, redeem, in store and online
Get exclusive pricing as a member
Scan your mobile card at checkout to earn points and check your point status wherever you are
Refill by Scan - Simply scan the barcode on your prescription bottle for instant refills
Points for Refills* – Balance® Rewards members get 500 points every time they refill a prescription
Refill Reminders – Opt to get push notifications to be alerted when it’s time to refill your prescriptions
Rx Info & Updates – Access your Rx history and status
Pill Reminder – Schedule reminders on your app to take your medication
Transfer Prescription – Easily transfer your prescriptions to Walgreens
Health Info – Access a helpful health reference encyclopedia, track your weight loss, BMI, ovulation & so much more
QuickPrints – Choose pictures from your phone’s albums to print and pick up at your local Walgreens in about an hour—no log-in or account required. Now you can upload up to 100 photos at a time.
Print from Facebook – Select photos from your Facebook albums to print and pick up at your local Walgreens in about an hour
Print from Instagram – Now you can print your Instagram photos to Walgreens and pick up in about an hour
Photo Editing – Edit your photos using filters and a variety of editing tools
Poster Prints – Turn your favorite photos into posters
PrintWorthy™ – Create and print a PrintWorthy™ card using a photo from your Facebook albums with likes and comments
Coupons & Offers - Access multiple offers with the Mobile Coupons feature and view local weekly offers in our Weekly Ad
In Store Maps – Use your Shopping List to map and find items on a Walgreens store map
Local Shopping – Set your preferred store and search your store’s inventory
Barcode and QR Code Scanner - Learn more about our products by scanning product barcodes or QR codes from our paper Weekly Ads
Certain permissions are necessary to access specific app functions and features.
Location Permissions: To determine current user location to display nearby stores and provide mapping directions.
Screen Permissions: To display the appropriate view when the device is rotated.
Telephony Permissions: To enable the user to call a Walgreens store directly from the app.
Touchscreen Permissions: To allow user to enable touchscreen activity when using the app.
Camera, Vibrate Flashlight and WiFi Permissions: To use the Transfer Prescription by Scan and Refill by Scan features.
Store and Receive Boot Completed Permissions: To store certain, non-personal information—such as reminders.
There is no charge to download the Walgreens App, but specified rates from your wireless provider and other fees as noted in your Walgreens account agreement(s) still apply.
* Due to state and federal laws, points cannot be earned on some items. Points will not be awarded to anyone who currently is or was at any time in the 6 months prior to purchasing Pharmacy Items covered by Medicare, Medicaid, Tricare or any other government-funded healthcare program. Pharmacy Items must be purchased at participating Walgreens Drugstore, Rxpress, Duane Reade, or Walgreens Pharmacy locations ("Participating Stores") to earn points. Excludes Pharmacy Items purchased from AR, NJ or NY pharmacies and prescriptions transferred to a Participating Store located in AL, MS, OR or PR. See Balance Rewards terms and conditions for full details.
What's in this version:Print from Instagram
Upload up to 100 photos on QuickPrints
This application has access to the following:
- Your locationprecise location (GPS and network-based)Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.approximate location (network-based)Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
communicationfull network accessAllows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
callsread phone status and identityAllows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.directly call phone numbersAllows the app to call phone numbers without your intervention. This may result in unexpected charges or calls. Note that this doesn't allow the app to call emergency numbers. Malicious apps may cost you money by making calls without your confirmation.
- Storagemodify or delete the contents of your USB storageAllows the app to write to the USB storage.
- Cameratake pictures and videosAllows the app to take pictures and videos with the camera. This permission allows the app to use the camera at any time without your confirmation.
accountsfind accounts on the deviceAllows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
- Network communicationreceive data from InternetAllows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.view network connectionsAllows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.view Wi-Fi connectionsAllows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
- System toolsmodify system settingsAllows the app to modify the system's settings data. Malicious apps may corrupt your system's configuration.test access to protected storageAllows the app to test a permission for USB storage that will be available on future devices.
Batteryprevent device from sleepingAllows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.control vibrationAllows the app to control the vibrator.control flashlightAllows the app to control the flashlight.
- Your applications informationrun at startupAllows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.