Belly is a universal loyalty program that offers one-of-a-kind rewards at the businesses you love, replacing boring "Buy 10, Get 1 Free" punch cards with free stuff you actually want. Belly users scan their card or app at the in-store tablet, earning points that are redeemable for rewards unique to each Belly business.
With Belly, we offer one customer loyalty card to replace the rest. Link the mobile app to your physical BellyCard, which can be picked up at any Belly location. Use the app's "Nearby Places" feature to find locations to Belly when you're out on the town. Earn a free cup of coffee at the donut shop down the street. Name the Sandwich of the Month at your local deli. For the first time, you can have your cake and eat it too, or at least have the option of shoving it into your baker's face.
Belly is fully integrated with Passbook! Add a Pass for each of your favorite Belly Businesses. In the Belly app, select a business and tap "Get Pass." Passes make it even easier and faster to Belly.
Try out our Belly Bites! Bites are free things at Belly businesses near you. Bites let you try something new at places we know you’ll like. We're always thinking about ways to make your life better. Enjoy.
Belly when you’re jet setting across the country. Major markets include:
• New York
• Washington, D.C.
• San Francisco
And more at bellycard.com/locations
Please contact us if you have any issues at bellycard.com/contact
Version 2.0.7 (Apr 5, 2013)
Are parts of our app annoying you? Then "Manage Notifications" in Settings.
We support Venmo Touch, one touch payments across multiple mobile apps!
Glorified & enhanced UI
Bugs are zapped & crashes restored!
Have a problem? Contact us at https://bellycard.com/contact and we'll help you out!
Version 2.0.6 (Feb 14, 2013)
• Fixes issue with FAQ not showing correctly
Version 2.0.5 (Feb 4, 2013)
• App shrinkage by 33%
• Bugs zapped
• Crash fixes
• Even more enhanced visuals
• Code clean up
Version 2.0.4 (Jan 8, 2013)
• Startup crash was destroyed!
• Bugs have been exterminated
• Enhanced Visuals
• Crash & Error reporting improved
Added list of major markets to app description.
Version 2.0.3 (Dec 20, 2012)
• Bug fixes
• Completely new map experience
• Simplified tab bar
• Streamlined user interface
• Usability improvements
Version 2.0.2 (Nov 29, 2012)
Version 2.0.1 (Oct 4, 2012)
Version 2.0 (Sep 19, 2012)
A bunch of neat things including:
• Completely redesigned & rebuilt.
• Faster & more responsive.
• View your Stored Reward for a business in the app.
• Passbook integration for iOS6 users.
• Share a business to Twitter & Facebook for iOS6 users.
• A pinch of magic.
Belly Tip: Points not showing up after scanning your Belly card or Belly app at a business? Try refreshing your "My Places" by pulling down the list!
Version 1.3.2 (Mar 22, 2012)
Version 1.3 (Mar 7, 2012)
• Fixes a crash when tapping a business on the map
• Fixes a crash when opening the settings
• Adds the ability to search for nearby Belly businesses
• Various speed
• View a businesses website inside of the Belly app
Version 1.2.1 (Dec 18, 2011)
Fixed Login Crashes
Made Login flow more clear.
Version 1.2 (Dec 8, 2011)
Like every successful celebrity, we’ve changed our name and dropped the -flop! As we expanded to nearly 200 locations in the past few months, we realized we needed to keep up with our sexy and cutting edge image and chose to shorten our name. And what’s sexier than a big ole Belly?! Have no fear, you can still earn points and redeem rewards at existing Belly locations and we’ll be announcing more every week! Isn’t it about time you got Belly?
• Lists of locations now show more information
• Maps no longer crash
• Users who signed up in a Belly location can now add a password to their email and sign in
• Get directions to a location
Version 1.1.1 (Oct 18, 2011)
Added overall map of all locations
Fixed an issue where some users couldn't scan at the terminal.
Fixed an issue during the first login with scanning an already registered card.
Version 1.1 (Oct 9, 2011)
• Log in by scanning your card (you can get a card from any Bellyflop business)
• See the map in full screen
• Introduction screen for first-time users
• Bug fixes