Lulu is the first-ever app for reading and writing reviews of guys, sharing tips, and having fun with your
girlfriends. It’s by girls, for girls, with features and content we know we need.
Everything you do on Lulu is totally private and anonymous. And it’s strictly girls-only – meaning no boys allowed. That means you can be brutally honest without worrying it will end up on someone's Facebook wall or in your crush's hands.
Favorites: Star guys you’re into, and we’ll notify you when they have juicy new Lulu activity.
Browse: Discover new guys near you and search for guys with qualities that you’re looking for (funny guys, sweet guys, amazing kissers...).
Connections: See if you have any friends in common with that cute guy who sits in the back row in Psych 101.
Reviews: Read and create anonymous reviews of guys in your life: past, present and future.
Recommend: Play matchmaker for your single pals. Hook them up on Lulu – and invite us to the wedding!
Dear Dude: Get dating advice from “The Dude,” a hilarious, and brutally honest guy who’s been there.
Version 1.2.1 (Mar 22, 2013)
- We fixed the Facebook sign-in bug for iOS6.
- We've updated the Dashboard. See guys you know and people at your college as well as the latest and greatest on Lulu.
- Bug fixes and optimisations.
Version 1.2 (Mar 5, 2013)
- Brand new dashboard: even more guys!
- Bug fixes and optimizations
Version 1.1.3 (Feb 11, 2013)
- We've improved our 'Guys nearby' feature
- We've made sure there are no duplicates in groups of guys as you browse
- The bug causing occasional crashes on iOS 5.1 has been fixed
Version 1.1.2 (Feb 5, 2013)
- Is he really a #HandyMan? Compare what girls say with what he says about himself...
- Link to all his hashtags directly from his profile
Bug fixes and optimizations, including fixing the crash that occurs while scrolling through card views.
Version 1.1.1 (Jan 25, 2013)
- New home screen and reminders about your privacy on Lulu: We NEVER post to Facebook.
- New guys on the dashboard! See the freshest profiles and most recent reviews straight away.
- Improved connections feature, so you can see if and how you’re connected to a guy you find on Lulu.
- Improved display of images and you can now replace a friend's photo with one from your Facebook.
- Better notifications about guys and reviews from your friends.
- Bug fixes.
Version 1.1 (Jan 15, 2013)
Bug fixes and optimizations.
We have also made it easier to discover and share guys and reviews on Lulu.
Version 1.0.2 (Dec 28, 2012)
Bug fixes and optimizations
Version 1.0.1 (Dec 17, 2012)
- New math! You told us our scores were harsh so we changed our weightings. This update means that your reviews reflect how you really feel.
- Faster viewing of guys in 'Discover' mode
- More relevant search results when you're looking for friends to invite
- Improved stability
- Bug fixes