- Football Manager Handheld 2013
The world’s best-selling football management game returns for a new season on iOS.
Football Manager Handheld™ 2013 puts you in the hot-seat and allows you to put your managerial skills to the test wherever, whenever and however you want.
Take the hot-seat at any club from a choice of leagues in 14 countries, and assume full control of transfers, training, tactics and managing your team live during match days as you strive for glory and silverware.
Whether it be in commute-sized bursts, or on-the-sofa marathons, there’s an experience for everyone as you can choose between a full career or face up to the popular ‘Challenge Mode’, which offers a series of particular short-term scenarios with a clear goal to be achieved.
Whichever mode is chosen, you’ll deal with real-life situations involving real players, as researched by Sports Interactive’s huge global scouting network.
Making their full debut this year in FMH13 are in-app purchases. These optional extras are available in both game modes and allow you the opportunity to instantly do things such as expanding your stadium or attract a wealthy ‘Sugar Daddy’ chairman for a small fee. You can also purchase fresh new challenges in Challenge Mode.
Please note that the In-App Purchases ‘Expand Stadium’ and ‘Build Youth Academy’ can only be bought once you have started a game and are only usable in that game.
Other new features:
• Fully up-to-date league/player/competition data to football season 2012/13.
• Player photos now included for licensed leagues.
• New playable leagues – Northern Ireland / Republic of Ireland.
• Player comparison & form updates.
• Media / news / match improvements.
The 14 countries with playable leagues in Football Manager Handheld are Australia, Belgium, Brazil, England, France, Germany, Holland, Italy, Northern Ireland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Scotland, Spain and Wales.
The game can be played in four languages; English, French, Italian and Spanish.
Football Manager Handheld for iOS has been designed for 3GS devices / iOS 4.3 and above.
For further information please go to www.sigames.com or www.footballmanager.com
Version 4.3 (May 7, 2013)
- Improved handling of Bosman transfer decisions
- Improved player retention AI
- Improved player contract negotiation for big transfers
- Improved player contract requests for sugar daddied clubs
- Tweaked player attribute development
- Prevented clipping of physio string on coach report page
- Tuned World Player of the Year award
- Fixed Athletic Bilbao second team not being forced as Basque players
- Prevented instance where newly promoted player retires straight away
Version 4.2 (Mar 25, 2013)
- January transfer window data update
- Re-tuned match player ratings
- Tuned triggering of 'wants to move to bigger club' / player happiness
- Improvements to match simulation
- Improvements to player personality modelling
- Fixed issue with time played reporting incorrectly
- Improved captain selection system
- Fixed issue where some Cup matches are recorded in League stats
- Fixed issue where incorrect messages is displayed for contract offer
- Fixed rare crash when filtering using player name
- Allowed users to manage both club and nation at game start (if unlocked)
Version 4.1.1 (Mar 1, 2013)
- Various bug fixes
Version 4.1 (Feb 12, 2013)
- Fixed issue with Fog of War incorrectly being enabled in quick start games
- Tweaks to player status calculation
- Tweaks to long term player ability progression
- Retirement fix for player/managers retiring as players
- Squad selection improvements
- Improved the likelihood of players loaned to inactive leagues playing matches
- Implemented posting to Facebook from within the game
- Tuned effect of players being on loan on their standing at parent club
- Added additional personality types
- Improved position retraining simulation
- Various non-English language translation improvements
- Added Trequartista to supported tactical roles
- Allow wide Advanced Playmakers
- Fixed issue with tweeting board reaction after winning competition
- Achievement storage fixes
- Fix to show national team players in the 'My Players' section of player comparison
- Spanish fixture schedule fix
- Tuned cash injections for giant killings
- Tuned criteria for continental giant killings
- Fixed rare issue of being sacked in Injury Crisis challenge before a match was played
- Removed duplicate news item in Dangers of Capitalism challenge
- Fixed colour of disallowed goal text when viewing past matches
- Fixed issue where Previous Club on home screen wasn't shown correctly if user resigned
- Improved AI relating to manager job movement