- AirBeam - Live HD video surveillance and motion detection
AirBeam turns your iPhones, iPods or iPads into a realtime audio and video surveillance system. AirBeam streams live video and audio from the cameras and microphones of any number of iPhones, iPods or iPads. You can watch the stream on any other iDevice, Mac or Web browser - even on multiple screens simultaneously.
Use your iDevices as luxury babyphones, for serious surveillance, to keep an eye on your pets, a FPV cam in your remote control toys…there are hundreds of useful and not so useful things you can do with it. Even if you have just a single device AirBeam is an awesome tool for motion controlled video recording.
AirBeams features in detail:
* High Quality Realtime: Watch video and hear audio on your remote device in amazing quality with resolution up to HD 720p, 30 frames per second and CD quality audio. Watch and hear in realtime thanks to AirBeam's low latency encoding and transmission technology.
* Zero Configuration: No need to manually configure device addresses. AirBeam automatically discovers all AirBeam cams on your network and you can instantly watch them.
* Multi Camera, Multi Monitor: Launch as many camera devices as you want and monitor them simultaneously. Or follow a single camera on multiple screens at the same time.
* Recording: Seeing or hearing something on AirBeam you want to remember? Just press the record button and the video and audio will be recorded.
* Motion and audio detection: Trigger alarms or recordings when something happens in front of the camera to create a single track of events that happened during a day.
* Web interface: Use a browser to watch (no audio in a browser) the live video, download your recordings or adjust the camera settings.
* Portrait and Landscape: Just rotate your device to choose best fit for what you are viewing.
* Universal App: One universal App with tailored user interface for iPhone and iPad. Buy it once and install on as many devices as you want.
* AND COMPLETELY FOR FREE: AirBeam viewer app for your Mac available in the Mac AppStore.
Want to know more? Visit our website and watch the AirBeam demo video.
* Best video quality is achieved when AirBeam is used within a local WiFi network. With port forwarding configured in your WiFi router it is also possible to monitor AirBeam cameras on your WiFi at home from anywhere in the Internet. If your WiFi router supports UPNP or NAT PMP, AirBeam does the port forwarding configuration automatically. If not, you need to manually configure port forwarding for port 8123 in your WiFi router - see the FAQ pages on our homepage for more details. And check your data plan, live video over 3G consumes quite some bandwidth...
* Please consider regulations for video surveillance that might apply in your country.
Version 1.8 (Jun 7, 2013)
* Support for Galileo
Remotely pan/tilt your iPhone camera when mounted in a Galileo robotic motion platform.
* Extended video email alerts
Now up to 30 seconds of video can be attached to email alerts.
Version 1.7 (Mar 14, 2013)
* Remote battery indicator: The monitor view now shows a live indicator for the battery level of your remote
* Date and time overlay: AirBeam can now add an overlay text with camera name, current date and time. The text is added to the live stream as well as for video recordings.
* Motion alarm via flash and vibration (iPhone only): Two new options for signaling detected motion.
Version 1.6 (Oct 13, 2012)
* Optimized for iPhone 5 and iOS 6: AirBeam now takes full advantage of the additional screen real estate and
performance offered by the new iPhone 5.
* Email notifications: AirBeam now is able to send email notifications with photo and video attachments in case of detected events.
* Bugfixes: Video playback now works also with Safari 6.
Unfortunately we had to drop support for the old iPhone 3G (3GS still works) with this release, as it is technically not possible to support both the new iPhone5 and the old 3G in one app. So if you are using still an iPhone 3G with AirBeam, we recommend to not delete the previous app version on these devices.
Version 1.5.2 (Apr 18, 2012)
* Improved algorithm for motion detection
* Optimized interworking with AirBeam Pro on OSX
* Minor bugfixes
Version 1.5.1 (Apr 2, 2012)
* Introduces the next generation of our video codec. Significantly improved video quality, frame rate and: Real HD
720p video streaming if you use the iPhone 4(s), iPad 2 or the new iPad as a camera device !
* Retina display support for the new iPad
* Bugfixes (web interface is now working again)
Version 1.5 (Mar 31, 2012)
NOTE: Unfortunately the update introduces a bug with AirBeam's web interface. If you need the web interface, wait
a few days before you upgrade until the bug is corrected.
* Introduces the next generation of our video codec. Significantly improved video quality, frame rate and: Real HD 720p video streaming if you use the iPhone 4(s), iPad 2 or the new iPad as a camera device !
* Retina display support for the new iPad
Version 1.4 (Mar 3, 2012)
* Browser interface: Watch and control your AirBeam camera remotely from your desktop with a browser.
* Code lock: AirBeam now can switch to a dark screen while video surveillance is active. You can also set a lock code to prevent others from accessing the App while running.
* Autofocus control: You can now enable or disable autofocus on the camera device.
* Automatic port mapping: You want to watch your AirBeam camera from anywhere in the Internet without troublesome router configuration? If your WiFi router supports UPNP or NAT PMP AirBeam now does all router configuration for you automatically.
* Compatibility with 3rd party surveillance software: AirBeam now offers a standard MJPEG video stream that can be integrated into many 3rd party video surveillance solutions such as Synologies surveillance station, SecuritySpy, etc.
* Bug fixes
Version 1.3 (Oct 14, 2011)
The most amazing update since we released AirBeam:
* Audio streaming and recording: Here it is - AirBeams most wanted feature. Now you can also listen and record remotely what your iDevices hears.
* Audio detection: Similar to motion detection for video, audio detection can trigger alarms and recording of audio/video.
* Torch control: Remotely switch the torch on and off during video surveillance (iPhone 4 only).
* Locked/stealth mode: For audio surveillance, your iDevice can be completely locked now. No one will notice that audio monitoring is active !
* Export to camera roll: Recordings can now be exported to your device's camera roll.
* Recording to monitor device: Recordings can now be transferred automatically to the monitor device while running.
* iOS5 compatibility
Version 1.2 (Aug 7, 2011)
* Motion detection to trigger video recordings and visual/acoustic alarms on the remote monitor.
* Manually pairing of camera and monitor via their IP addresses - to enable monitoring from anywhere via a 3G cellular connection.
* Support for an iPhone 3G as camera device.
Version 1.1 (Jun 11, 2011)
o Adaptive video encoding: Great improvement of video quality through dynamic adaptation to network quality.
o Support for Mac viewer app being released soon.
o Adjustable playback buffer: Smoothens video playback on monitor device.
o Password protection: You now can protect access to the camera stream with a password.
Please upgrade on all your devices before using.