- BILnet Mobile
Keep your bank at hands’ reach with the BILnet Mobile application!
BILnet Mobile is a free service that enables you, from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, to carry out
your main banking transactions anytime, anywhere.
- Consult your balances and latest account movements
- Make transfers between your accounts and to your usual beneficiaries
- Check your credit cards’ balances and movements
- Consult your securities accounts and your stock exchange order book
- Place stock exchange orders on securities which are already in your portfolio
- Print (via AirPrint under iOS) or send your bank account particulars by e-mail.
- Access your banking documents such as account statements, periodic statements, debit and credit
advices etc. in electronic format.
- Personalise the list of icons displayed in the application.
- Locate easily a Bancomat ATM in Luxembourg or the closest BIL branch
- Simulate and request a loan
- Calculate your vehicle’s carbon tax
- Scan your digital codes and QR codes
- Use the memo application spending with alert
- Access the useful numbers to contact the bank or freeze your bank card
- And much more...
Simple and free-of-charge…
The BILnet Mobile application is entirely free-of-charge.
Your access to the BILnet Mobile service hasn’t been activated yet?
Connect to your BILnet internet banking (with a computer), go onto Your account/BILnet Mobile to
activate the BILnet Mobile service.
Once the service in BILnet has been activated, you can immediately connect to a BILnet Mobile
In complete security
BILnet Mobile uses, as does BILnet Internet Banking, the highly protected LuxTrust authentication. To
connect to your accounts a LuxTrust Token is required.
Version 3.7 (May 10, 2013)
Version 3.6 (Mar 15, 2013)
Optimise display for iPhone 5
Full-screen view of e-documents on iPad
Print (via AirPrint under iOS) your Electronic documents
Version 3.4 (Nov 17, 2012)
· Consultation of your e-documents:
- Statements of account
- Debit advices
· Bank Sort Code:
- Send by email
- Wi-Fi printing on AirPrint compatible printers
· Managing your preferences:
- Possible personalisation of the icon list displayed in the app
Version 3.3 (Sep 10, 2012)
Your securities account on your mobile
The BILnet Mobile transaction application henceforth enables you to:
. Consult your securities accounts
. List of positions
. List of transactions
. Consult your stock exchange order book:
- Orders in progress
- Orders executed
. Place stock exchange orders on those securities already in your portfolio:
- Purchase and sale of shares accessible online
- Sale of funds accessible online
The rules, specifically the market rules governing these transactions via BILnet Mobile, are identical to those applied to your transactions via BILnet from your computer.
Version 3.2 (Apr 27, 2012)
Dear Client, the BILnet Mobile application has had a new look. A new logo, new colours, but the same tradition of service since 1856.
Version 3.1 (Dec 16, 2011)
Dexiaplus Mobile becomes BILnet Mobile.
New access to BIL brochures and documentation.
Version 3.0.2 (Nov 10, 2011)
Improvements for iOS 5.0
Version 3.0.1 (Oct 19, 2011)
Improved iPad navigation
Improved QR code management
Improved translations (French, English, Dutch, German)