- Birthdays, Anniversaries and More!
Lots of birthdays to remember? No time to organize them? You need Birthdays, the fun and handy birthday assistant from renowned productivity software developer SplashData.
**Compatible with iOS 4 and iPhone 4**
Here's how this clever little app will help you:
1. Just tap on Birthdays on your iPhone or iPod touch and it automatically scans your Contacts for birthdays and pulls them in, showing you upcoming birthdays in a chronological list.
2. To make sure you don't forget a birthday, reminder alerts show up in the Birthdays application icon showing you how many birthdays are coming up within the next 30 days.
3. Check off birthdays on your list once you have sent your card, gift, or greetings.
Want to see more birthdays? You can add them from the Birthdays app (it links to your Contacts) or in your usual desktop contact software (just be sure to sync those contacts to your device).
- Tap on a contact to view the age they are turning, astrological sign, Chinese zodiac year, birthstone, and access
full contact info
- Add new contacts directly from Birthdays
Here is how to take advantage of the Anniversaries and Other Dates features. If you want to add more dates to an existing Birthday contact:
1. Tap the contact in list of Birthdays.
2. Tap Contact Info; then tap Edit.
3. Scroll down and tap "add field."
4. Tap Date, then select Anniversary or add your own custom label for Other Dates.
5. Enter the date, then tap Save and then Done.
Be sure to check out our other products such as SplashID, SplashShopper List Manager, SplashMoney, SplashPhoto, SplashNotes Outliner, Flight Tracker, and more. To see all of our applications, click on "All Applications by SplashData" below.
Version 2.1.1 (Sep 1, 2009)
* Fixed an issue with the Push Notification system so you will get pop-up alerts on the day of the birthday, anniversary or other event
Version 2.1 (Aug 16, 2009)
* Support for iPhone OS 3.0
Version 2.01 (May 13, 2009)
- Added alphabetical index to the contact selection screen
- Fixed an issue with incorrect age being displayed on the day of the birthday
Version 2.0 (Apr 16, 2009)
***Major Update - Birthdays 2.0***
-- Support for Anniversaries and Other Dates in two new tabs. This means you don't have to add your friends' children as contacts - just add them as Other Dates under the adult friends' contact info. Use the child's name as the date label.
-- Greeting Cards! Now you can select from vintage Birthday, Anniversary or Other Occasion card images to attach to an email recipient.
-- SMS. In addition to Email and Call, you now also have the option of texting your loved ones.
-- Age in birthday list. Now you will see "Joe Sample... 33 in 32 days" right in the list without drilling down into the Details screen.
Version 1.21 (Jan 14, 2009)
- Modified the handling of birthdays occurring on today's date, so that the correct age the person is turning is displayed.
Version 1.2 (Dec 9, 2008)
- Added Settings dialog where you can choose whether to display the alert badge on the home screen icon and also
the range that activates the alert badge
- Added Email and Call buttons directly to the Birthday Info screen
- Fixed a bug where a birthday today calculated the incorrect age
- It is now easier to add birthdays to existing contacts:
1. Tap Edit, then Add New.
2. Tap Existing Contact, then select the Contact you wish to add.
3. Follow the on screen instructions, then Save and go Back.
Version 1.1 (Oct 19, 2008)
Improved the loading speed and stability with large contacts databases.