Are you ready for hours of innovative fun? Bubbleframe is a unique and creative way to showcase your favorite pictures using adjustable “bubbles” for your frames. You’re in control of every aspect from beginning to end creating truly inspiring images to share with your friends and family.
- easy to use interface - pinch to create a bubble, then fill it with a photo, color, or pattern
- 160+ high quality patterns to select from for backgrounds
- add circular text around frame borders
- add straight text anywhere
- adjust tint or fade of backgrounds to get your text to "pop out"
- adjust border width and color
- add a border gradient
- adjust bubble drop shadow
- zoom and pan each photo
- save the image in high resolution to your camera roll
- send to Instagram
- tweet it
- send to Facebook
- send to other installed apps that accept an image file
- send as an email
We're dedicated to making BubbleFrame the best it can be. Please email us at email@example.com if you have an problems or suggestions.
* photos in screenshots provided by Tiffani Siebert Photography (tiffaniseibert.com)
* some fonts in screenshots by Rhonna Designs (rhonnadesigns.com)
Version 1.4.2 (May 2, 2013)
- bug fix - sluggishness in the UI after saving an image in hi-res
Version 1.4.1 (Mar 28, 2013)
- new vintage pattern pack
- all previous patterns are now available in the new Pattern Archive feature. Tap little box icon at the bottom of the patterns view.
- fixed a regression that was causing some pixelation (jagged edges) on bubbles saved in hi-res
Version 1.4 (Mar 15, 2013)
- easier, more intuitive interface for selection, sizing, centering, scaling, and positioning of bubbles
- new control for managing bubble selection and stack order
- new snap-to-grid feature
- adjust transparency of a bubble and/or transparency of the canvas.
-iPad layout improvements
- current project is now auto-saved and reloaded when the app restarts so work is not lost when the app is killed
- fixed crash during render
Version 1.3.1 (Jan 17, 2013)
- ♥♥♥ valentines patterns ♥♥♥
- larger font sizes to support Rhonna Design fonts (rhonnadesigns.com) in full size
- improved slider controls
- fix for getting stuck in font installation help screen (whoops)
Version 1.3 (Jan 2, 2013)
- introducing "flat" text (that's text that not circular)!!!
- 2 new style options, fade and tint.
Trying fading your backgrounds to improve visibility of dark colored text. Add tint to improve visibility of light colored text.
- fixed issue with sliders jumping and changing values when finger is lifted.
- removed some fall patterns to free up some space. Don't despair if you miss them. These and all previous patterns will be available soon in an upcoming new feature.
Version 1.2.6 (Dec 14, 2012)
- more Christmas patterns
- background transparency is now preserved in saved images (saved as a PNG if transparency is detected)
Version 1.2.5 (Nov 28, 2012)
- fix for problem with the app freezing up when certain patterns/textures are used
- fix for problems with the app closing shorty after startup due to heavy memory demands
- new hidden feature: double tap BubbleFrame title when a bubble is selected to center the bubble on the canvas.
Version 1.2.4 (Nov 20, 2012)
- fixed a crash that was preventing some users from using the app
Version 1.2.3 (Nov 13, 2012)
- November Patterns!!!
- Fixed a sporadic crash while saving or sharing
- A few minor bug fixes
Version 1.2.2 (Oct 8, 2012)
*** 12 new Halloween patterns ***
- added an easier-to-find way to delete bubbles
- fixed problem with accidentally adding new bubbles while adding text
- more intuitive and responsive control for switching between text options
Version 1.2.1 (Sep 20, 2012)
- support for 4 inch screen (iPhone 5 and 5th gen iPod Touch)
- improved interface for Facebook posts (available to iOS 6 users)
Version 1.2 (Sep 12, 2012)
- new fall patterns (by Michelle Coleman)
- added Undo for popped bubbles and trashed canvas
- fixed broken Facebook post option
Version 1.1.1 (Aug 29, 2012)
- new feature: you can now use a photo as the canvas background
- bug fix: "Position" button in the Text panel was sometimes hard to tap
- bug fix: photos were stretched out of their original aspect ratio in some cases
Version 1.1 (Aug 7, 2012)
- added circle text (now you can add text that wraps around the bubble frames)
- lots of great fonts to choose from
- add your own fonts
- added 48 new patterns
- some minor bug fixes and performance improvements
Version 1.0.1 (Jul 2, 2012)
- copied bubbles weren't receiving some attributes of the source bubble drop shadow and border gradient
- drop shadows on bubbles added after the first one had different opacity and blur than the first one added
- title bar title
- smoother launch at app startup