CameraSync brings wireless, hassle-free syncing to iPhone and iPad!
CameraSync allows you to upload all pictures & videos from your Camera Roll to your Dropbox, SkyDrive, FTP server, Amazon S3 bucket, Flickr account or Box.net account.
Do you regularly take photos on your iPhone and want to make sure they're all backed up and always accessible? CameraSync has got you covered.
Tired of e-mailing photos and screenshots to yourself just to get them onto your computer? CameraSync will make sure they're all ready & waiting for you.
Got an iPad with a Camera Connection Kit? Want to be able to upload the new photos you've taken on your DSLR or point-and-shoot camera from anywhere? CameraSync can do that for you too.
Recommended by Lifehacker.com: "Call me lazy, but I don't like plugging my phone into my computer just to get all my pictures. CameraSync fixes this annoyance by wirelessly sending all new photos you take to Dropbox. In fact, if you prefer a different online backup program (like Amazon S3, SkyDrive, an FTP server, Box.net, or even Flickr) you can do that too. It's essentially like an Eye-Fi for your iPhone—which is pretty awesome."
✔ Background Location Syncs - CameraSync can automatically start uploading your photos in the background when you
arrive at certain locations, such as your home or office. (This feature is only available on devices that support
geofencing; that's the iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPad 2 and current iPad)
✔ Continue Uploading - after starting the app CameraSync can upload your photos even in the background while you use other apps. It will even alert you when it's done.
✔ Zero Interaction Required - once you've setup your accounts, all you need to do is open CameraSync to keep your remote photos up to date. You don't need to pick which photos to upload, or confirm the upload, or fiddle with settings - it just works!
✔ Full Quality Uploads - CameraSync doesn't compress or resize your photos & videos so they are uploaded in the full quality you took them in, no pixels left behind! It also keeps all of the EXIF metadata saved by your camera.
✔ Smart Syncing - CameraSync remembers what it has uploaded so if you delete a remote file you don't want anymore, it won't just sync it again.
✔ Retina Display Support - CameraSync fully supports the retina display with gorgeous high resolution graphics.
✔ iPad Support - CameraSync can upload photos you've imported to your iPad using the iPad Camera Connection Kit, or photos taken on your iPad.
✔ Works with most third party photo taking or editing apps such as Hipstamatic and Camera+ - in fact it'll work with any app that saves pictures or videos to the Camera Roll.
CameraSync requires location services to be enabled on your device, and to be allowed access to location services. This is because photos taken with iOS devices store the location in which they were taken. CameraSync is a one way sync designed to sync photos & videos from your iOS device to various online services. SkyDrive currently only supports photos.
Version 1.4.3 (May 13, 2013)
• Sync Reminders - If you don't like location-based syncs this might be the answer for you: be reminded to sync
daily, weekly or monthly at a time of your choice.
• In-app support - You can now contact support from inside the app.
• Bug fixes and improvements for Flickr syncing.
• Bug fixes for many specific WebDAV implementations.
• Various minor fixes.
Version 1.4.2 (Mar 7, 2013)
• Fixed Dropbox syncing to the wrong folder on the first sync.
• Big reliability improvements for Dropbox video syncing.
• SkyDrive now uploads full size photos.
• Fixes issues connecting to several types of WebDAV server.
• FTP connections can now have anonymous logins.
• Removed iOS 4 support.
Version 1.4.1 (Oct 2, 2012)
• Fixed a bug with rotation on iPads running iOS 6.
• Minor bug fixes.
Version 1.4 (Sep 21, 2012)
• New icon and visual tweaks.
• Full support for iOS 6 and the iPhone 5.
• Google Drive support.
• WebDAV support.
• New option to wait for a Wi-Fi connection before beginning a location-triggered background sync.
• New option to toggle screenshot syncing (independently from photos)
• You can now choose to sync from a specific date when adding an account.
• Large performance and memory usage improvements.
• FTP transfers now correctly show progress for files.
• Minor bug fixes.
Version 1.3 (Jul 31, 2012)
• Added background update locations - now CameraSync can start syncing completely in the background when you
arrive at a specific location such as your home or office.
(This feature is only available on devices that support geofencing; that's the iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPad 2 and current iPad)
• Added option to sync all existing photos from a specific date onward.
• Corrected issue where uploads would occasionally continue after cancelling a sync.
• Corrected issue with uploading 500MB+ files to Flickr, they are now ignored (Flickr doesn't accept them).
• Compatibility fixes for future iOS versions.
• Minor performance improvements, bug fixes and interface improvements.
Version 1.2.2 (May 31, 2012)
Fixed a problem with logging in to Dropbox introduced in 1.2.1
Version 1.2.1 (May 29, 2012)
• Improved FTP reliability.
• When adding an FTP service, CameraSync will now upload directly to the directory you specify rather than attempting to make a subfolder for your device.
• Fixed several visual bugs and improved the settings icon.
Version 1.2 (Mar 15, 2012)
• Added support for the retina display on the new iPad.
• Added support for Microsoft SkyDrive accounts (photos only for now).
• Added option to change which albums are synced.
• Fixed an issue where CameraSync would think Flickr photos hadn't synced successfully and attempt to sync them repeatedly.
• Updated to the latest Dropbox & Flickr SDKs, improving Dropbox & Flickr performance.
• Fixed a crash when uploading large video files to some services.
• Fixed an issue when displaying large messages in the log.
• Removed option to add an iDisk account (iDisk is shutting down in June 2012 - we strongly recommend backing up files from your iDisk and switching to a different service. For more info please visit: http://homegrownsw.com/camerasync/idiskshutdown/ )
Version 1.1.5 (Nov 14, 2011)
• Adds an option to upload files with their original filenames (iOS 5 only).
• Fixes an issue causing problems uploading to Amazon S3.
• Fixes a bug causing a crash when choosing whether to upload old photos or not during account adding.
• Fixes an infrequent crash when uploading large files.
• Fixes a bug causing RAW files not to upload in iOS5.
• Performance improvements.
Version 1.1.4 (Oct 26, 2011)
Fixes a crash experienced when syncing pictures edited with iOS5.
Version 1.1.3 (Oct 18, 2011)
• Fixes several issues with iOS5
• Fixes the "Mark All As Uploaded" button in iOS5
Version 1.1.2 (Sep 6, 2011)
• Fixed issue when syncing in a different time zone.
• Fixed an issue where photos weren't found on newer iOS versions.
• Improved memory usage.
Version 1.1.1 (Mar 8, 2011)
• Added an option to only sync when on WiFi
• Fixes an issue with uploading to Dropbox creating temporary files that were never removed, resulting in disk space
filling up and some crashes.
• Fixes an issue causing photos imported as JPEG+RAW to only upload the JPEG.
• Fixes several crashes.
Version 1.1 (Feb 21, 2011)
• New option to resize photos for faster uploads.
• You can now choose whether to sync all existing photos or only new photos when adding a service.
• You can now choose which folder to store your files in for Dropbox & iDisk.
• Added privacy settings for Flickr allowing you to have uploaded photos set as visible to everyone, only friends, only family, friends & family or only yourself.
• Flickr photos & videos are no longer uploaded with the "CameraSync" tag and no longer mention CameraSync in their description.
• Added an option to keep the device's screen switched on during syncs.
• Corrected several bugs causing crashes with long syncs.
• Corrected a bug which sometimes could cause initial syncs to Flickr to fail.
• Corrected a bug that made account editing inaccessible on the iPad.
• Flickr now correctly syncs all RAW files.
• Corrections to VoiceOver accessibility captions.
Version 1.0.2 (Dec 22, 2010)
• Fixes a bug that caused iPhone disk space to be used until the app was restarted.
Version 1.0.1 (Dec 19, 2010)
• Fixed a bug causing some users to be unable to sync.
• Fixed a bug causing crashes in long syncs.
• Fixed a visual glitch causing photos to slide up the screen early.