Life Hacker - "CinePro Turns Your iPhone into a Digital Cinema Camera"
Cult of Mac - "If you ever shoot video, you should go buy this right now"
TUAW.com - "CinePro brings a wealth of options to mobile videographers"
Mashable.com - "8 Apps You Don’t Want To Miss"
Gizmodo.com - 'App of the week'
theunlockr.com - "iOS App of the Day"
With CinePro, everyone is a filmmaker!
CinePro started with the belief that everyone is a filmmaker. Our goal was to create a tool that was powerful enough for professional filmmakers and friendly enough for anyone with a passion for capturing life's best moments.
❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃ What's so great about CinePro? ❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃
★ EXCLUSIVE - Live, real-time video filters (this means what you see is what you get and no waiting for your video to render or compress after you shoot)
★ EXCLUSIVE - Live video histogram
★ EXCLUSIVE - Choose your bit-rate, up to 55mbps, for unrivaled video quality
★ EXCLUSIVE - Adjust your ISO to shoot in low-light situations previously impossible on an iOS camera
★ Swap lenses and see a pixel-accurate 35mm equivalent focal length (great for location scouting)
★ Shoot with the rear or front facing camera
❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃ What's included? ❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃
★ Manual control of ISO, focal length, aspect ratio and frame rate
★ 7 great looking filters (additional packs of filters including color gradients, tilt shift and edge detection, available for .99 cents)
★ Share directly to Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃ Built for professionals ❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃
★ Filters and effects, including ISO adjustment and ND gradients, are processed on the RAW image data, before it is compressed. No other video camera app can offer you this level of shadow/highlight protection
★ WYSIWYG film making - there's no rendering after the fact in CinePro, everything from ISO control to frame-sizes (including 4:3 and 2.40:1) to advanced image processing techniques like Tilt-Shift and Selective Blur all occur in real-time, so what you see on the screen is what you'll see in the edit bay
★ CinePro is ideal for location scouting. Leave the Epic, the 5D and the director's viewfinder back in the shop, from framing guides, 6 different aspect ratios, 35mm equivalent zoom presets, user-selectable frame-rates, and great looking color grades, CinePro is your one stop shop for planning out your next music video, commercial or feature, and making dailies is as simple as sending an email or saving the videos to your shared Dropbox folder
❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃ The CinePro community ❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃
CinePro doesn't exist in a vacuum. We're not a big company trying to capitalize on an emerging market, we're three guys with a background in the film making community with a goal of seeing professional film making tools in as many creative hands as possible.
To that end, we're always fixing bugs, creating new and exciting looks and filters and adding new features, so if there's something you don't like about CinePro, or something you want to see in CinePro in the future, head over to our support site at http://cinepro.uservoice.com/ to report a bug or request/vote for a new feature or filter.
You can also follow @CineProApp on Twitter for the latest news and updates or join the CinePro community on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/CineProApp
To see a sample of many of the filters in CinePro, checkout the filter gallery on YouTube: http://bit.ly/LbXADh
Version 1.4.2 (Jul 29, 2012)
- Filters and Adjustments are no longer disabled in Best Available quality mode (1080p mode), you may, however, experience lower frame rates when using more advanced filters, especially on older hardware
- Fixed a bug where iPhone 4 was recording at 480p even in Best Available quality mode
- Fixed a bug that would occasionally cause the user interface to become unresponsive when finishing recording
Version 1.4.1 (Jul 11, 2012)
All filter packs are now included for free as a thank you to everyone for your support and for your patience with the major bugs in the last update.
Here's the bugs i was made aware of that have been fixed in this update:
1. Switching to the "Standard" set of aspect ratios caused the app to break, requiring the user to un-install and
re-install the app from the app store - FIXED
2. Videos were recording in black and white when they should have been in color - FIXED
3. Some videos were being saved twice into core data - FIXED
4. Videos shot at widescreen aspect ratio were being recorded at 4:3 - FIXED
5. Video is upside down when you switch from rear to front camera - FIXED
6. Choppy video recording (this is still limited by you hardware and which filter's you're using, but i optimized it and it's noticeably faster now)
Version 1.4 (Jun 29, 2012)
- Fixed a bug which caused a thin green line to appear on videos shot at 2.40:1 aspect ratio
- Fixed a bug that often prevented users from being able to change frame rate
- Fixed a bug where certain settings were reverting to defaults when relaunching the app
- Added reticle exposure mode
- Added experimental support for 60fps shooting
- Added the much requested feature to enable selectable bit rates from 5mbps to 55mbps
- Changed the recording format on supported devices to Apple iFrame to better support importing to iMovie & Final Cut Pro
- Added new filters (Sepia, Selective Blur, Mosaic, Vignette)
- Thumbnail gallery now shows more videos on screen at once
- Added selection indicator for drop-down menus and created additional drop-down menus
Version 1.3 (Jun 8, 2012)
- Fixed a critical bug which caused videos to not be properly saved if the app experienced a crash
- Fixed a bug where the screen would dim at 1minute and lock at 2minutes while recording
- Fixed a bug where the camera would auto-expose/auto-focus when you start recording even if the focus and exposure were locked
- Fixed a bug where recording more than 3 videos in a row caused the UI to lock up
- Fixed a bug where setting Waking Life or Edge Detection to max or min created an undesirable effect
- Optimized filtering to make the filters perform much faster on iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS
- Switched Twitter uploads to TwitVid; makes videos show up properly in twitter streams in most twitter apps
- Improved performance of histogram
- Added the ability to import videos into CinePro from camera roll
- Added the ability to apply filters in post (tap the magic wand icon in the video view to try it out)
- Added "best available" recording mode, enabling 1080p recording on supported devices
- Added the ability to swipe left/right to change lenses and swipe up/down to change aspect ratio
- Added 2:1 aspect ratio
- Added support/feedback interface
- Added the ability to choose any frame rate between 1-30fps
- Added in-app settings
Version 1.2 (May 25, 2012)
** New Features **
- CinePro now works on iPod Touch and iPad
- Added preferences in iOS settings app
- Added save videos to camera roll option
- Added framing grid
- Added live histogram
** Bug Fixes **
- Deleting a video no longer causes a crash
- Fixed a bug that caused audio recording to stop mid-video for iPhone 4 users
- Fixed a bug where double-tapping the record button accidentally caused a crash
- Adjustments for Pro Myst filter no longer causes a crash
- Changing filters while recording caused the video to go black. This has been fixed so you are not able to change filters while recording
- Audio now plays back on videos even if mute switch is on
- Fixed a crash when switching cameras while recording
- Added support for auto-rotation (landscape)
Version 1.1 (May 22, 2012)
There are some known issues with this version that should be fixed shortly in an update coming soon. If you are
experiencing any bugs/issues please tap the App Support button below or visit http://minddiaper.com/cinepro/