- Civil War: 1863
Relive iconic battles of the American Civil War. Take command of both the Union and Confederate forces in this exciting turn-based strategy game from the developers behind the international top-selling Tank Battle: 1944.
● 8 Mission 'First Strike' Campaign.
● 4 Mission 'To Arms!' Campaign.
● 6 Mission 'Stalemate' Campaign.
● 8 Mission 'Hoorah!' Campaign.
● Includes battles based on historic events.
● Play the missions as either Union or Confederate.
● 8 different unit types with unique gameplay.
● Changeable unit formations and tactics.
● Generals can attach to units to increase morale.
● More capable Veteran units and unreliable raw units.
● 3 difficulty settings.
● Game Center Achievements and Leaderboards.
● Universal App (Works on iPhone & iPad)!
● High Definition graphics (including retina for the new iPad).
● 5 Pass & Play two player scenarios.
● Hours of Gameplay!
● Purchase extra campaigns.
In the 'First Strike' campaign: Learn how to play, mission by mission, as the Union ending with the battle of Deserted House. Then continue onto the 'Hoorah' campaign and fight the battles of Dover, Thompson's Station, Dutton's Hill, Stephenson's Depot and Oak Ridge!
Purchasable Extra Content:
● 8 Mission 'Rebel Yell' Campaign + 5 bonus multiplayer missions.
● 8 Mission 'Victory Road' Campaign + 5 bonus multiplayer missions.
● 8 Mission 'Last Stand' Campaign.
● 8 Mission 'Grand Command' Campaign.
Find us on Facebook - facebook.com/civilwar1863
Follow us on Twitter - @CivilWarGame
Website - www.civil-war-1863.com
Forum - forums.huntedcow.com/civilwar1863
Thank you for supporting our games!
© 2012 Hunted Cow Studios Ltd. © 2012 HexWar Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Version 1.4 (Apr 11, 2013)
Fixed an issue with Bayou Borbeau in the Victory Road campaign not working correctly.
Fixed an issue with Hoover's Gap in the Last Stand campaign where the AI would freeze.
Fixed an issue with Plum Run Valley in the Grand Command campaign where the game ended on turn 16 instead of turn 20.
Version 1.3 (Mar 29, 2013)
Added: 4 mission 'To Arms!' campaign, including the battle of Port Gibson.
Added: 6 mission 'Stalemate' campaign, including the battles of Kelly's Ford, Aldie and Cleburne's Attack at Chickamauga.
Added: 8 mission 'Last Stand' campaign as an in-app purchase, including the battles of Middleburg, Goose Creek, Hoover's Gap and Fairfield Road.
Added: 8 mission 'Grand Command' campaign as an in-app purchase, including the historical battles of Plum Run Valley, Buffington Island, White Sulphur Springs and Marshall.
Changed: Units charging while in column formation have an increased chance of victory in hand to hand combat.
Version 1.2 (Oct 23, 2012)
● Fixed an issue with the purchasable campaigns (IAPs) not working correctly in update 1.1
● Fixed an issue with the Fog of War on the new iPad.
Version 1.1 (Oct 23, 2012)
● Added: It is now possible to play as either Union or Confederate in the campaigns.
● Added: USS Monitor unit.
● Added: Support for iPhone 5 display resolution.
● Changed: The minimum iOS version has increased from 4.2 to 4.3.
● Fixed: It should no longer seem as if your campaign progress has been "lost" after connecting to/disconnecting from Game Centre.
● Fixed: When a unit that contained a general was destroyed by impact support shooting, the general would stay in the hex next to the enemy.
● Fixed: When the AI attempted a move involving a rare combination of terrain, Fog of War and enemies, the AI would stop playing and you would have to start the scenario again.