- COLLAPSE! Blast
Our popular Facebook puzzle game, Collapse! Blast is now available for iPhone and iPad. Collapse! Blast brings you and your friends uncontrollable, block-busting fun that never ends. Invite your Facebook friends and challenge them to weekly tournaments in this socially connected, free puzzle game. Match groups of colored blocks to achieve high scores, earn rewards and climb to the top of the charts. Practice makes perfect. Earn valuable XP points as you continue to play and compete. Unlock power ups along the way to help you score big and advance against your friends before your time is up.
* Fast action, 60-second game play
* Challenge your Facebook friends
* Share your achievements with friends on Facebook
* New game board and challenges every week
* 8 Power Ups to help you score big
* Available in 7 languages
Download Collapse! Blast for iPhone and iPad now and find out if you have what it takes to blast your way to the top in this wildly addictive, fast-action 60-second game.
Version 1.1.5 (Feb 6, 2013)
Improved gameplay responsiveness
Major Bug Fixes ... including some crashing ones
Minor Bug Fixes
Version 1.1.4 (Dec 19, 2012)
Fixed disappearing Facebook friends list
general bug fixes
Version 1.1.3 (Dec 11, 2012)
* Addressed crash and performance bugs
* Heart Timer now replenishes Hearts even when game is closed
Version 1.1.1 (Nov 20, 2012)
General bug fixes including annoying crash bug that affected some users that were not connected to Facebook
Version 1.1.0 (Nov 7, 2012)
Improved login and connection
- Easier login for iOS 6 users and those that have Facebook for iOS installed.
- Improved performance and stability from reported issues
- Addressed annoying bug related to Treasure Meter feature
Version 1.0.1 (Oct 29, 2012)
* Adds support for French, Italian, German, Spanish, Turkish, Portuguese languages.
* Adds support for in-app purchasing of more Lives and Coins to keep the fun going
* Now supports Game Center Leader Boards
* Fixes bugs related to stability and player profile date syncing between Facebook and offline gameplay