- CommBank Kaching
CommBank Kaching is mobile banking like you've never seen it before.
It's like NetBank on your iPhone but so much more. The simple, sleek design makes doing your everyday banking basics
like viewing your account balances and transferring money, a breeze. You can also pay anyone, anywhere via your mobile,
email or Facebook contacts.
- Pay anyone via your mobile, email or Facebook contacts or Bump phones to make an instant payment;
- View accounts and make BPAY® payments, transfer money between your accounts or to someone else's account;
- Get a quick view of your account balance with Simple Balance (activate this feature via Settings);
- Make contactless payments under $100 with your iPhone 4S or iPhone 4 – simply purchase an iCarte case through the app, activate it and then 'Tap & Go'™, wherever MasterCard® PayPass™ is accepted. Remember, an iCarte is optional and only needed if you want to make contactless payments;
- Receive Facebook payments straight into your default account, so there's no need to collect (activate this feature via Settings);
- View and accept offers;
- Log on quickly by creating a 4-digit PIN instead of using your NetBank password;
- Find your nearest Commonwealth Bank ATM or branch;
- Plus more...
To use CommBank Kaching, you'll need to have a mobile number, use NetBank and also be registered for NetCode SMS. Not registered for NetBank or NetCode SMS? Visit www.netbank.com.au.
CommBank Kaching allows you to do your banking and payments on the go and provided you keep to the Terms & Conditions, you have the reassurance of our 100% security guarantee (http://www.commbank.com.au/security-privacy/netbank-security/default.aspx).
Important information: Recipients of payments via mobile, Facebook and email need an Australian bank account to claim. Subject to network provider coverage. Other conditions and fees apply. CommBank Kaching is compatible with iPhones operating iOS 4.2 and above. BPAY is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Limited ABN 69 079 137 518. MasterCard, the MasterCard brand mark, PayPass™ and 'Tap &Go' are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook Inc. The Bump name, logo & hands-bumping icon are trademarks of Bump Technologies Inc. Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124.
Version 1.4.0 (Jan 21, 2013)
- Make BPAY payments to new billers
- View and accept offers
- Updated for iPhone 5
- Updated 'Find us' features
Version 1.3.0 (Aug 26, 2012)
Receive Facebook payments straight into your default account. Activate this feature via “Settings” tab
Version 1.2.0 (Jul 4, 2012)
What's New in Version 1.2.0
- Bump payments
- Ability to collect payments within CommBank Kaching
Version 1.1.0 (Feb 27, 2012)
What’s new in version 1.1.0
- Simple balance. Check your account balance without logging in. Go to Settings>Simple balance to set up
- Easier registration
- Faster launch speed
Version 1.0.1 (Dec 19, 2011)
- Improved app performance
- Improved iCarte accessory functionality
- Fixed a number of minor defects