- Craigslist Mobile - Photo Preview & Posting for iPhone and iPod
Craigslist Mobile provides a simple and intuitive interface, but an extensive set of features to search, post, browser and reply on craigslist.org.
What will you find inside?
✓ Sophisticated mobilizer algorithm to make the Craigslist webpage fit in the iPhone screen nicely.
✓ Posting ads directly from your iPhone/iPod Touch.
✓ Posting with or without a Craigslist account.
✓ Browsing and searching the craigslist.org
✓ Quick preview of the posts along with thumbnail of the photos.
✓ Support all major countries and states.
✓ Email the post to friends or yourself.
✓ Contact the poster via email or phone call.
✓ Save the post to favorite.
✓✓ And more!
If you have any question and suggestion, please email us at email@example.com. Please include the Category,
Location and search keywords when you report any problem.
Thanks and enjoy!
You can also follow us on Twitter @yyhcreative.
Version 1.15 (Dec 29, 2012)
- fix expired post issue
- iphone5 support
Version 1.12 (Sep 28, 2012)
- fix keywords
- fix email reply
Version 1.11 (Aug 22, 2012)
- fix listing
- fix posting
- fix searching with multiple keywords
Version 1.10 (Aug 6, 2012)
- fix login problem
Version 1.9.0 (Jul 6, 2012)
- fix browsing for a few categories.
- fix login issues
- fix date/time display.
Version 1.8.0 (Apr 7, 2012)
- Better preview image quality
- Fix posting issue
- Share/reply post by SMS
- Add more by-owner/by-dealer categories
- Support for non-English country/location
- Fix problems for T-mobile network
Version 1.7.7 (Aug 15, 2011)
- fix posting problem
Version 1.7.6 (Jul 5, 2011)
- When navigating back after viewing posts' detail, the list of the postings will scroll to the one just
- Enhance various error handling when adding new posting.
* Please report any problem to firstname.lastname@example.org and including Location/Categroy. Thanks and Enjoy!
Version 1.7.5 (May 20, 2011)
- fix crash on iOS3 devices.
Version 1.7.4 (May 15, 2011)
- fix the new posting issue
Version 1.7.3 (May 5, 2011)
- fix posting issue
Version 1.7.2 (Apr 30, 2011)
- fix the posting problem
Version 1.7.1 (Mar 23, 2011)
Fix the posting problem due to Craigslist website change.
Version 1.7 (Mar 21, 2011)
- Fix Ad posting issue in NY and SF area.
- Notify user when phone verification is required when posting.
Version 1.6 (Mar 4, 2011)
- Add option to hide or anonymize email when posting ads.
- Improve price tag visibility.
- Add by-owner/by-dealer subcategories in car and furniture.
- Fix the problem that sometime the results are not same as website.
- Display age and preference in personal ads.
- Fix the personal section listing in a few Metro locations.
- Add subcategories in personal sections.
- Fixed the occasional problem that the category or location selection is not saved.
- Fixed the occasional error when posting ads
We are working hard to fix any problem you reported. To help us improve the app, please let us know the location, category and search keyword when you encounter any problem. Thanks and Enjoy!
Version 1.5 (Feb 24, 2011)
- fix the erroneous 'no match found' message when search results is less than five.
- fix job+auto for metro suburbs.
- fix the New York and Boston apartment search
Version 1.2 (Feb 15, 2011)
- fix 'post expired' issue for auto search in some cities.
- fix occasional crash.
Version 1.1 (Jan 11, 2011)
- New icon
- Now you can delete or update the picture while posting.
- Change the color for "search" button to avoid confusion.