- DMD Panorama
Here is why you should get this panoramic app:
- complete the circle: up to 360 degrees
- don't wait: we hate progress bars, the result is extremely fast
- get quality pixels: picture shooting (not video!!)
- everywhere, anytime: high quality even in low light
- *really* anytime: turn Flash on while shooting
- get *very* high resolution: up to 40MP in-app purchase, same speed!!
- master the contrast: 3 exposure modes
- enjoy viewing: interactive 3d viewer (not an awful strip)
- enjoy sharing: FB, Twitter, mail as an interactive 3d viewer (again not an awful strip)
- discover places: thousands of public geo-located panoramas (browse nearby panoramas!!)
We listen and help (support@DerManDar.com).
"The easiest-to-use panoramic picture app on the iPhone." - The Wall-Street Journal.
"It’s really hard to take a bad panorama." - Macworld.
"A 360-degree shot in about 20 seconds." - Business Insider.
"I was definitely impressed..." - Techcrunch.
and for advanced users:
- embed interactive panoramas (embed codes are available on DerManDar.com)
- add tags, geolocation, privacy settings
- get full control through the web interface
- in-app HD option is for *all* the panoramas you take on *all* your devices - with the same AppleID
- your picture are *not* automatically uploaded unless you explicitly request it
Version 3.0 (Apr 5, 2013)
- performance improvements
- option to get 4 times more pixels up to 40MP (one-time in-app purchase)
Version 2.7.1 (Feb 26, 2013)
Correction to 2.7 update that was generating random crashes while trying to save the panorama. Sorry!
Version 2.7 (Feb 24, 2013)
We have just noticed that with this update a crash may occur under iOS5 if location services are turned off for our app. We are preparing an update asap.
- Facebook connection bug fix
- minor bug corrections
Stay tuned for upcoming major update.
Version 2.6 (Dec 9, 2012)
- optimized for iPhone5
- GPS information saved inside images
Version 2.5 (Nov 15, 2012)
You can now tag your friends or followers when sharing a Panorama.
Version 2.4 (Oct 16, 2012)
Minor bug fixes.
Default panorama titles based on location.
Starting iOS6, you need to authorize the app to copy photos in camera roll:
Device settings -> Privacy -> Photos.
Version 2.3 (Sep 26, 2012)
Better Facebook sharing.
Version 2.2 (Aug 30, 2012)
Version 2.1 (Aug 7, 2012)
Minor bugs corrections.
Version 2.0 (Jun 19, 2012)
Version 1.1.6 (Mar 12, 2012)
Fixed iOS5.1 freezing bug ( Sorry for that :) ).
Version 1.1.5 (Mar 1, 2012)
Higher resolution on 4S.
Minor bugs correction.
Version 1.1.4 (Jan 20, 2012)
- Auto-save (no more lost panoramas !)
- Faster stitching
- Bug corrections
Version 1.1.3 (Oct 19, 2011)
- iOS5 tested
- Localized versions : Chinese, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
Version 1.1.2 (Sep 26, 2011)
- Exposure control: auto, locked, locked on first shot.
- Flash control: auto, on, off.
- Quality enhancement: better night shots, smoother brightness variations.
- Speed improvement.
- Bug corrections.
Version 1.1.1 (Sep 2, 2011)
- 3gs support
- Faster processing
- Bug fixes (black panoramas)
Version 1.1.0 (Aug 19, 2011)
Better 360 detection.
Better Facebook and Twitter sharing.
New design and icons.
Version 1.0.2 (Jun 29, 2011)
- Yin-Yang disappearing bug (on iOS4.1) corrected
- improved UI
Version 1.0.1 (Jun 13, 2011)
- Correction for Yin Yang disappearing under OS4.1
- Correction for Twitter and Facebook sharing
- Correction for last image positioning for 360
- Exposure and white balance improvement