- ECG Interpreter, Calipers, Treatment Advisor 20...
This app helps you to expertly interpret ECGs in minutes. ECG Interpreter includes an extensive collection of common and unusual ECGs. Use the built in calipers to automatically measure and calculate rate, intervals, segments, irregularity, and wave amplitudes.
Use your iPhone to determine rhythm regularity and measure the PR and QT intervals.
ECG Interpreter is essential for anyone who needs to learn to read ECGs, including physicians, nurses, students, and EMTs. Learn the systematic method that cardiologist use to interpret ECGs.
Learn to assess ischemia, myocardial infarction, arrhythmias, heart blocks, conduction delays, supraventricular and ventricular tachycardias, hypertrophy, axis deviation, electrolyte disorders QRS axis, rhythm and rate based on individual characteristics. The cardiology processor produces an interpretation and treatment report that can be saved, e-mailed, or used in electronic medical records.
• Built in calipers for measuring intervals, rate, and amplitude
• Calipers can be used to measure any object, including skin lesions and pupil size
• Follows 2011 AHA/ACCF/HRS/WHO guidelines
• New treatment guidelines for ECG abnormalities
• Zoomable sample ECGs with common and unusual findings
• Calculates rate, rhythm, axis, hypertrophy, and more.
• Generates a report, which can be e-mailed, saved, or printed.
Powered by the ACCI Cardiology Decision Engine. This app is for educational purposes only.