Evite for iPhone makes it easy to send and manage invitations on the go. With the Evite app, you can create and send invitations, manage your guest lists, and RSVP to events. You can also choose to get push notifications for event updates and when guests RSVP or add comments.
Version 1.3.1 (Jan 30, 2012)
- Fixed bug where guests invited through the iphone were showing up as "null" on the guest list
- Fixed replied date bug
- Fixed bug where using quotes on comments resulted in errors
- Hidden guest list support
Version 1.3 (Dec 19, 2011)
- Now you can add photos to the invitation! Snap pics right from the app or choose from your Camera Roll.
- Every host's favorite feature: See when guests view/reply to the invitation (so you can shame those who view without RSVPing!).
- Select Guest screen now shows which guests are already invited.
- Improved the flow for adding new guests to the invite.
- Added ability to share invitations with Facebook friends.
- Addressed crash issues while creating invitations.
- Improved location look up.
- Tons o' bug fixes
Version 1.2 (Jul 26, 2011)
- Now when you RSVP, you can say whether you're bringing anyone with you or flying solo.
- Having a kids' party? Hosts can set RSVPs to indicate the number adults and kids in the party.
- You can also edit push notifications for specific events, giving you the ability to get notifications exactly when you want them.
This version also includes:
- Bug fixes (less crashing!)
- Speed optimization (much faster!)
- Enhancements to the user interface (looks cooler!)
Version 1.1 (May 22, 2011)
- Speed optimization for faster loading
- Updated functionality for hidden guest lists
- Add invitations to your calendar app
- Even easier to add guests when creating new invitations
- A bunch of bug/crash fixes
- Multiple guests RSVP
- Polls and what to bring lists
- More speed optimizations!
We really appreciate all the feedback and promise that we will regularly update the app with new enhancements and bug fixes. So keep the feedback coming!