App Store Notes
Sometimes just making a list of chores can become a chore. Thankfully, Finish takes the hassle out of prioritizing. With a clean, gesture-based interface and well-thought-out notifications, remembering what to do and when to do it is effortless.
**2013 Apple Design Award Winner!!!**
Overcome the clutches of procrastination with Finish, a busy iPhone user’s best friend. Unlike other to-do apps that are "clever" for their own sake, only Finish takes advantage of how you naturally think. Finish gets in your face when you need it, stays out of the way when you don't, and effortlessly keeps you focused on the only thing that matters: completing important tasks.
WHAT THE CRITICS SAY
Forbes: "You can retire your post it notes!"
iPhone Life Magazine: "I've never found task apps that useful… But Finish for iPhone has changed that."
TechCrunch: "If you’re a high school or college student, or a freelancer with deadlines, Finish’s due-date-based system will probably be just the trick."
TUAW: "Finish is a nice looking app. It's very well done. As days go by, tasks get re-assigned accordingly. That's
pretty handy as deadlines draw nearer."
A PERFECT FORMULA FOR TASK-MANAGEMENT SUCCESS:
– Simple, intuitive to-do entry. Name, date, done.
– Unique, fully automated, timeframes-based task management. Your tasks automatically slide up as time passes through your customizable Short, Mid, and Long Term Timeframes.
– Notifications that actually help: with optional notifications for both when a task slides or becomes due, you can stay focused on each individual task, while also maintaining a broader sense of how long you have to do everything. It's a secret weapon against procrastination.
– Truly satisfying completion indicators.
– A gorgeous, gesture-based interface--Finish is smooth as can be and a joy to use, because you deserve it.
- One-tap access to all of your completed tasks. Just tap the Finish in the top bar to see what you've finished!
– Multiple view modes--don't want to be stressed and overwhelmed, no matter how much you have to do? Finish intelligently collapses your less urgent tasks, without you needing to worry about a thing. Feeling ahead of the game, and want to see everything at once? Just flick off Focus Mode in Settings. You'll be ready to conquer all of your stuff, no matter the circumstances.
– …and more! (full list & descriptions at www.getfinish.com)
With updates constantly in the works, including more platforms coming soon, Finish can only get better. You've never settled for sub-par, so why not grab the best task-management app available? Be your best, only with Finish.
Version 1.0.4 (Apr 9, 2013)
Just bug fixes here--but don't worry, this is in preparation for a very big update that includes all of your most requested features. You may not notice anything different, but we definitely suggest you update to this version.
Thanks a bunch, and we can't wait to share the big update coming soon.
Version 1.0.3 (Feb 26, 2013)
This update should fix a crash upon launch that affected a small number of users. (If you had to open Finish a few times to get it to stay open, this should fix that). It was totally our fault, and we rushed to fix it as soon as we narrowed down the problem. We're really sorry about that. Thanks again, and please keep the feedback and suggestions coming! We're hard at work on the next big update.
Version 1.0.2 (Feb 17, 2013)
The nice pretty update button above will provide little tweaks and improvements. These little tweaks and improvements are based on your feedback, because, to be completely honest, we love you. There aren't any big new features here, though we're very hard at work on some things and are testing major new features internally to make sure they're awesome before we release them.
Specifics: (which is a fun word to say out loud. Spe-ce-fics. Spe-cefics.)
1. There's now an option in settings to start the week on Monday. This wasn't in the first version because we're dumb and didn't compensate for how the week was set up in a variety of countries. Very sorry about that.
2. Smoother gestures! We vastly improved the code behind swiping a task to reveal the options. We got emails from kind folks saying the swipe gesture occasionally lagged. We looked into it. They were right. We got kinda sad. Then we fixed it. If you still notice any issues, please let us know! We won't get sad, we'll fix it.
3. Some small interface improvements: We've added some subtle shadows and made some graphical tweaks to help visual flow throughout the interface. That sounds fancy! But really, it looks and performs better now. What's not to like?
4. Good ol' VARIOUS BUG FIXES! Because how much fun are those, right?? We've followed the tradition of every app update ever. Not only bug fixes, but they're various. Var-i-ous! We've basically been testing and trying to break the app in any way we can, then fixing everything we find.
You guys rock, though, really. The response to Finish had been incredible, and we're just getting started. If you have any suggestions, please drop us a line! Feel free to use the in-app feedback button or get in touch on Twitter, @getfinish.
Enjoy the update! Lots more is on the way. Stay classy!
--Ryan, Michael, and the whole Finish team.
Version 1.0.1 (Jan 18, 2013)
Minor updates and improvements. Thanks so much for using Finish, the response has been incredible.
We've been listening to your feedback, and have updates planned with many more improvements coming soon.
Stay awesome. We hope you had a super productive week, and enjoy this upcoming weekend!