- Florence Travel Guide with audio visits and videos
Navigaia offers you a MULTIMEDIA TRAVEL GUIDE unique to Florence which includes details of more than 340 Points of Interest, 40 videos of places to visit, an interactive map complete with 4 zoom levels and 3 audio guides.
This FREE VERSION allows you to discover how useful and userfriendly the Guide is. It contains around 80 points of interest accompanied by the interactive map which offers 2 zoom levels. In acquiring this free guide you will then be able to obtain a COMPLETE VERSION. All the content is transfered with the FREE VERSION and you will not have to download it, nor pay for the roaming charges.
THE COMPLETE VERSION includes more than 340 points of Interest that have been carefully selected to enhance your
• tourist visits or sites, restaurants, places to go out (bars, cafes, concerts, nightclubs, theatres, cabarets, etc), and places for shopping (markets – both specialist and general, department stores, well known roads with an array of shops).
• each point of interest is accompanied by a comprehensive description, photos and, for the most important places to visit, 30 second video guides.
EASY TO USE:
• Tools to filter or to show the Points of Interest of your choice (sort by price, rating, proximity, type of attraction – concert-cafe with Jazz music/Alsacian restaurant, for example).
• Easy navigation on maps and lists, can switch from one mode to another with ease.
• As with all the content, the map has been specifically designed for this guide and is downloaded onto your device to avoid the high Internet fees when you are abroad.
• Most viewed and favourites are stored on the map and in a list for easy viewing.
3 AUDIO GUIDES: With our MP3 audio guides, you can discover the main areas or sites of Florence.
• The first audio walk begins with a tour of the magnificent church of San Miniato, one of the best examples of Romanesque architecture in Tuscany. We’ll then set off on the walk itself passing through the Piazzale Michelangelo where we’ll have a magnificent view over the city. We’ll then go down to the Arno river and walk along its banks to the Ponte Vecchio bridge.
• Our audio tour will unveil the secrets of the Piazza della Signoria, or Signoria square. In addition to being the political hub of Florence, it’s the city’s largest and most formal square as well as one of the most famous in Italy.
• The Uffizi Gallery is known as the museum that has the most important masterpieces of the Italian Renaissance than anywhere else in the world. The aim of our audio visit is to discover the masterpieces of Italian painting in particular, with the accent on the special characteristics of Florentine painting.
• Written by those with the best knowledge of the city, these audio guides will give you the opportunity to discover the best sites of the city, as well as its secrets, in a new and different way.
• Each audio guide lasts between 1 and 2 hours, but you can of course listen to just the chapters that interest you.
UPDATE: Every year, the guide will be updated and you will receive the latest version.
LANGUAGES: This version is in English. There are 2 others: 1 in English, and 1 in German.