- Galaxy Empire(Deluxe)
Get a Beginners Gift Bag FREE for a limited time (Save $4.99)
“Out of this world visuals... Totally galactic in our eyes” -Appoday
The Deluxe version of Galaxy Empire grants you the power of an in game GEOLOGIST for one month who automatically increases your resource production rate. The Geologist is available as an in-app purchase for users of the normal version and this is a $9.99 value! Only applies to the first New account registered with this version on a device.
After soaring through space for months, you've finally arrived on an unfamiliar planet with the mission of colonizing it. It's time to build your galaxy empire.
You'll have to collect natural resources, construct buildings, wage wars and expand your territory in Galaxy Empire.
Will your legacy be one of bloody aggression or peaceful diplomacy? Along the way you'll make friends and enemies, trade precious resources and wage deadly wars.
Galaxy Empire Features:
- Play in an online world with thousands of players
- Establish and manage multiple colonies
- Find and gather resources across the galaxy
- Research advanced technologies and construct fleets
- Join or create an alliance and conquer new systems
- Global and Alliance live chat system
Join our burgeoning online community:
Version 1.6.9 (May 17, 2013)
Version 1.6.8 (May 2, 2013)
Added: 8 new types of Galactonite to customize your strategy
Added: Ability for a planet to equip 3 different kind of Galactonite at once
Improved: Interface design for better usability
Version 1.6.7 (Apr 19, 2013)
Added: new activities and announcement interface, so you can see exactly what's going on and when.
Improved: suggestions and feedback, so you can submit and vote on the features that you want to see in Galaxy Empire.
Version 1.6.6 (Mar 12, 2013)
- Fixed: Invitation code bug
- Optimized: User interface
Version 1.6.5 (Feb 5, 2013)
Military activity has a tendency to destabilize space, but you can always reap massive rewards in an unstable situation. Take our scientists for example; working their way through the space debris, they came across Galaxium. A material that is going to radically change the capabilities of our spaceships…
A brand new ship has just been developed. Revolutionary technologies used in its development mean that the ship can be constructed rapidly through fusion in the Capsule. With its astounding power and excellent maneuverability it’s bound to shake things up in the galaxy.
Optimizing log in, mail and rank interface.
Version 1.6.4 (Nov 19, 2012)
1.Added new items
2.Added Spanish, Portugese, and Italian localizations
Version 1.6.3 (Oct 16, 2012)
Version 1.6.2 (Oct 3, 2012)
Added support for 16:9 iPhone 5 display
Version 1.6.1 (Sep 24, 2012)
- Added French and Russian localizations
- Added support for Tapjoy
Version 1.6 (Sep 11, 2012)
This update to Galaxy Empire is a major update which brings some new gameplay elements to the table, namely GALACTONITE! Galactonite is a powerful and mysterious substance that we can use to strengthen our forces and expand our power to the far reaches of the galaxy.
All operations related to Galactonite happen at the Galactonite Research Center, which is a new building which you can construct on your planet. After you've constructed the Research Center you will be able to find and collect Galactonite Shards from fallen foes in the galaxy, which can be combined into powerful Galactonite.
Additionally, you can use new features within the Research Center like the Galactonite Discoverer and Fuser to combine and strengthen 6 different types of Galactonite.
- NPC forces adjusted for optimal gameplay experience
- Various bugs fixed
Version 1.5.2 (Aug 8, 2012)
* Added an all-new icon to GE
* Optimizations to the Store:
- updated interface
- button to reach the depot has been added to the main interface
- chat button moved to a new position
* Added an upgraded Alliance Depot
* Server speed optimizations
Version 1.5.1 (Jul 25, 2012)
*The bug that caused the planets to be displayed incorrectly has been fixed.
*German translation is now accurate.
*An activity information page has been added, allowing players to see the list of discounts on the store.
*Some adjustments to the store system: There will be a prompt on the "store" button when there is a recharge
promotion. And we also provide a reminder when goods are discounted in the store.
Version 1.5 (Jul 10, 2012)
- Moons have three new unique buildings: Lunar Base, Wormhole Generator, and EU-X Radar Array
- We're introducing a new currency: Galaxy Credits. Use Credits to buy all sorts of unique items that weren't available previously
- Moon bases have become more important, and ordinary bases are no substitute for their power
- Changed the rules regarding debris and moon construction - moons will have a greater chance of appearing if the scale of the battle debris are larger
- The probability of a moon being created after a large battle now appears in the battle information screen
- Lunar bases can change the size of moons allowable building space, although they cannot exceed the maximum
- The EU-X radar array can scan and collect additional data on fleets
- Buildings constructed on the moon can be demolished, with the exception of the Lunar Base
- Rebuilt battle algorithm with numerous improvements
- Dark Matter can be used in the Galaxy Store
- Optimized the fleet interface
- Added support for German localization
- Changed and added music
- Bug Fixes
Version 1.4.1 (May 18, 2012)
* New Building: Nano-robot factory, nano-robot factory upgrade every level, will greatly increase the speed of the
planet building and the construction of the spacecraft.
* Ships and defensive facilities:
* Add one kind of ship: Destroyer
* Add science and technology for bomber
* Added a defense facility: the Ion Cannon
* Major adjustment on login screen, optimization of the entire login process. Login screen plus "account" option. In the "Account" interface will automatically display the registration or trial account on this device, click the appropriate account directly into the game. You can also click "+" on the top right of this interface button to add your existing account.
*Add a new function on fleet interface: the fleet prepared.From now on expedition would not be that easy.
* Optimization of fighting animation algorithm.
Complete the function of binding mailbox and retrieving password, Function of retrieving password can be used In the interface of "Account"(enter from log in interface)
Add daily login package. After loginning in 7 consecutive days you will have daily access to receive 50 Dark Matter and a commander randomly.
Increase the reward of invitation. Each player can have sharing reward once a week. The details is in the "Rule Details of Invitation" in Sharing interface.
Aimed at large amount of mails which make game lag, we have optimized and adjusted the mail system.
* Now you will receive a report called a "Resource received" when an alliance member send resource to you.
* Optimize the novice task flow.
* Optimize the server security policy.
Version 1.3 (Apr 9, 2012)
*New technology, ships and defense buildings!
Plasma Technology, Bomber, Ion Cannon, and Large Defense Shield.
*New Battle animations to go with your battles! (View animations from your battle reports)
*Introducing a new Invitation system as well as “Share” interface. Located on the Menu bar on the bottom of the screen, players can now share their invitation code to their friends or strangers and both them can earn rewards!
*Optimized mail system and added classifications. Added ability to save or delete messages.
*Adjusted Login Screen to include new features:
*Added “I have an invitation code” button for new players to enter who have been invited by their friends.
*Removed “Register” button
*If you need to reset your password, You can click on a new button next to the server you have an account in and enter the reset password interface.
*Added “I have an invitation code” button for new players to enter who have been invited by their friends.
*Added the ability to register your email with your account and the ability to reset your password.
*Improved the Task process and increased the amount of ships received when completing certain tasks.
*New “Gift bag” system to receive gifts when inviting friends.
*Each new player will receive a beginners gift bag.
*New players now receive a beginners gift bag instead of the Commander. *Removed ability to delete account. (Contact email@example.com to delete an account)
*Reduced the time for construction of buildings to level 2.
*Modified hostile planets appearance. According to rumors, an evil force has taken over the planets but there are no word on what their intentions are.
*Other bug fixes:
*Include a warning prompt to players who want to abandon a planet while they still have fleets sent out.
* Included the starting planet coordinates to Fleet return mails.
* Fixed a bug where unread messages do not update.
* Fixed a rare bug that displays a players name under an uncolonized planet.
* Fixed a seconds time bug.
Version 1.2.1 (Mar 17, 2012)
Fixed UI bugs.
Improve Korean and Traditional Chinese versions
Version 1.2 (Jan 31, 2012)
Galaxy Empire 1.2 Release Announcement:
·Added a counter to battleships – the Dreadnought
·Added 5 Enemy planets to each system: Deportees, Galaxy Pirates, Source of Pollution, Bloody Palace, and Alien Brood
·World Chat will now have a Reporting System for players to report other players who are breaking the rules
·Added a “Help” section to Settings that will include “FAQ” and “Contact Us”.And now you can see your username in “My Account”section.
·Support for the Korean Language
·New App Icon
·Custom Music can now be played when running Galaxy Empire
·Adjusted formula for the lost of probes sent to spy on other planets to be more reasonable.
·Optimized data transmission to reduce lag and data consumption.
·Revised Push Notification, Now you can choose to not receive notifications on canceled flights from the Options menu.
·Fixed frozen interface bug
·Fixed a prompt about inadequate gas resources for a task bug.
·Fixed overlarge display of number of resources on iTouch bug
·Fixed crash bugs
Version 1.1 (Dec 8, 2011)
• New early warning system and new building: Radar Facility.
• Solar system view shows more information on planets within it. Planets that have recent fleet activity will now have a green circle beside their name.
• Added Galaxy News
• Added abandon planet ability
• Added stronger defense unit: MK2 Cannon.
• Changed planet size calculations, planet sizes now increased by 15
• Update Commander’s ability to allow 2 simultaneous building constructions. All users will receive Commander for 1 free month.
• Update Engineer Commander’s ability: Now after losing a battle, defense installations will be reduced by 50%.
• Energy Technology now will affect the Fusion Reactor.
• Alliances size limit has been changed to 50
• Exploration system updated
• Added a refresh button to update player information
• Moderator chat is now highlighted
• Added Traditional Chinese support
• Updated App Icon
• Expanded players attack range
• Fixed crash bug.
• Fixed Task 16 reappearance bug.
• Fixed Alliance name restriction bug.