- GEICO App
The GEICO App: We took everything you love about GEICO, and made it mobile.
This update is encouraged for all users!
What's New in Version 2.5.1:
The GEICO App is now voice-enabled to assist you with making a payment or answering those insurance-related questions you may have. Check out GEICO's new virtual assistant, Lily and let us know what you think. Lily is great in answering questions, assisting you with your insurance needs, and even has a few gecko tidbits to share with you.
* Chat with Lily, GEICO's virtual assistant
* Full-screen digital ID cards
* Pay your bill
* Change your payment plan
* View your discounts and coverage detail
* Quote adding, replacing or removing a vehicle
* Receive notifications for recent claim activity
* View claims, claim photos, and reschedule claim appointments
* View driver and vehicle information
* Update your contact information
* Customize the app with one of your favorite GEICO characters!
Features for Everyone:
* Arrange for Roadside Assistance conveniently, without making a call
* Accident Guide- A step-by-step guide to help you record and email to yourself or to GEICO all the necessary information from the scene.
Connect with GEICO:
* Watch funny commercials and surf social media!
* Save money on brand-name retailers using GEICO Privileges!
* Find your dream car on GEICO's Car Buying Service!
NOTE: To log into the GEICO App, your GEICO policy must:
* Be registered at www.geico.com
* Have an auto or motorcycle policy
* Not be subject to other policy restrictions
Version 2.5.1 (Apr 25, 2013)
The GEICO App is now voice-enabled to assist you with making a payment or answering those insurance-related questions you may have. Check out GEICO's new virtual assistant, Lily, and let us know what you think. Lily is great in answering questions, assisting you with your insurance needs, and even has a few gecko tidbits to share with you.
Version 2.5.0 (Apr 11, 2013)
* Request a copy of your ID cards by mail
* View claim photos uploaded on geico.com
* Receive notifications at login for recent claim activity
Version 2.4.0 (Feb 23, 2013)
* Enhanced digital ID Cards with state-specific content on the back of the ID card, where applicable.
* Ability to remove a vehicle from your policy.
Version 2.3.1 (Dec 18, 2012)
Minor bug fixes
Version 2.3.0 (Dec 8, 2012)
* Enhanced push notifications
* Enhanced security for credit card payments
* Optimized screens for iPhone 5 and iOS 6
Version 2.2.0 (Oct 20, 2012)
* Enhanced coverage detail
* Enabled push notifications for billing reminders
* Included pertinent information on the back of the ID Card
Version 2.0.9 (Sep 8, 2012)
* Change Payment Plan
* Get a Quote to replace a vehicle
* Arrange for Roadside Assistance without making a call
Version 2.0.8 (Jul 31, 2012)
What’s New in Version 2.0.8
* Obtain an official, digital ID card in the following states: AK, CO, DC, GA, IN, MA, MD, MN, NC, NH, MN, SD, UT,
VA, WI, WA, WY. Additional states are coming soon.
* Postpone an automatic payment
* Report a claim to us by email
* Push notifications for policy alerts
* Locate an Agent
Version 2.0.7 (Jun 9, 2012)
*You can now view your address with your policy information!
*View the back of your ID Cards
*Fax your ID Cards
*Payment Confirmation enhancements
*Minor bug fixes
Version 2.0.6 (Apr 23, 2012)
*You can now view your Coverages & Discounts!
*Get a quote for adding a vehicle to your policy and use VIN scan
*View your Payment Plan
*View, Reschedule or Cancel your Claims Auto Damage Appointment
Version 2.0.5 (Mar 22, 2012)
Minor bug fixes.
Version 2.0.4 (Mar 7, 2012)
Minor bug fixes.
Version 2.0.3 (Feb 22, 2012)
What's new in Version 2.0.3?
We’ve improved the app based on your feedback:
- New Express Login — Added the ability to have the app save your user ID and password. Accessing your policy has never been easier.
- Easier Login — Added links on the login page for your to register a policy or get help if you can’t remember your user ID or password
- New billing features to give you the ability to schedule a future payment, pick the amount to pay, make one-time check payments, and save account information for faster payments in the future
- Added the ability to Email and AirPrint ID Cards from the share menu
- Additional bug fixes and enhancements
Version 2.0.2 (Dec 8, 2011)
Minor bug fixes.
Version 2.0.1 (Nov 19, 2011)
Minor bug fixes.
Version 2.0 (Nov 15, 2011)
*Full-screen Digital ID Cards optimized for your iPhone
*A Step-by-step Accident Guide to help you gather and record all the necessary information you need from the accident scene including photos
*Simplified Navigation to quickly pay your bill, view claims, driver and vehicle information, update your contact information
*The ability to customize the app with one of your favorite GEICO characters
Version 1.2.4 (Oct 7, 2011)
Minor bug fixes.
Version 1.2.3 (Sep 13, 2011)
* Added the ability for our GEICO GloveBox customers to provide feedback on pages within the app.
* Added a new Accident Checklist to the Auto How To's Menu.
Version 1.2.2 (Jul 1, 2011)
* Added the ability for our cycle customers to log in to their cycle policies, view account details, pay bills and view ID cards.
* Added a Vehicle Resources page to the Fun Stuff & More menu. This page includes quick, easy access to informative sites like Kelley Blue Book, myEZ Car Care Safety Suite, Mobile Phone & Texting Laws, and State Motor Vehicle Sites.
* Changed the static text on the Payment Thank You page to include email address.
Version 1.2.1 (May 24, 2011)
* Gain access to the Unlock Code for the all new GEICO BroStache App
* Don’t have the BroStache App? We’ve also included a link to download the app from your iPhone
* GEICO Salutes the Military: Show your support for all the members of the military by sharing your salute through Facebook! Also get quick access to military services and your ID card(s)!
Version 1.2.0 (Apr 18, 2011)
You can now make a credit or debit card payment with a card not stored on your policy!
Version 1.1.9 (Mar 3, 2011)
Additional features added including the ability to enroll in Text Alerts!
Version 1.1.8 (Nov 16, 2010)
What's New in Version 1.1.8!
-Update your contact information (phone numbers and email)
-View Drivers and vehicles listed on your policy
-Caveman Photo Crasher (see description below for more details)
-Videos now connects to our YouTube page to give you even more content!
Version 1.1.7 (Jul 13, 2010)
- Get an Auto Quote feature
Version 1.1.6 (Apr 17, 2010)
- Resolved compatibility issue with the iPad
Version 1.1.5 (Mar 18, 2010)
- Now compatible with iPod Touch
- Added pin drop for current location on maps
Version 1.0.3 (Dec 2, 2009)
Usability improvements based on customer feedback