- Gif Camera
★★★Limited time for FREE!!★★★
Top #1 Overall in France! Top #10 Photography App in more than 50 countries!
Featured in What's Hot on App Store Home Page in USA and China!
Staff Favorites on App Store Home Page in US, Brazil, Mexico, Costa Rica, Qatar, South Africa!
Shot pics to DIY GIF animations, and easily share to Tumber/Email/MMS!!
See a video review by neek247 on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=l_pwcDf-nHI
How to use:
1. Tap the screen and capture frames from camera, one by one.
2. Tap the play button at any time, to preview your GIF. Feel free to adjust the speed as your animation is playing.
4. Share it!
✓ Share online to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Email, MMS and QWeibo(For Chinese user).
✓ Assistant skin shows you the last frame so you can line up the next shot.
✓ Adjust the speed during playback.
✓ Support full orientations.
✓ Save gif to camera roll.
✓ Import multiple frames from your camera roll.
✓ Adjust the order of frames by tap the left or right button.
✓ Delete unwanted frames.
✓ Support both front and back camera for iPhone 4.
✓ Torch support.
Gif Gallery(Where you can view others' gif artwork):
For Twitter user, search for tag 'GifCamera'
For Tumblr user, search for tag 'Gif Camera'.
For QWeibo user, search for tag #Gif相机#.
* We suggest keeping the amount of frames under 15 frames. Too many frames will need longer time to save and share.
* Gif Camera need your permission of Location Services, to load multiple photos from Camera Roll.
* If you save gif to Camera Roll, you can't view animated gif within Photos app. iOS doesn't support it. To view gif, tap share button(for a full screen gif) of Photos App, and choose 'Email Photo'.
* You have to open Message App and paste copied GIF manually to share through MMS.
* Facebook don't allow GIF directly. (GIF will be converted to jpeg by facebook. If you see some gifs, they are flash indeed.)
* Don't mix portrait and landscape modes. It'll lead to possible distortion.
Compatible Hardware: iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, 4th gen iPod Touch, iPad 2 (in 2x mode only)
Compatible OS: iOS 4.1 and greater.
Please WRITE A REVIEW if you and your friends love it! Tell us how do you feel as the KING/QUEEN of social
Please write to Support Mail and feel free to tell us other social networks you need.
Version 1.7 (Aug 20, 2012)
Version 1.6 (May 26, 2012)
Version 1.5 (Oct 28, 2011)
Add iOS5 support, fix some small bugs for iOS5
Version 1.4 (Oct 24, 2011)
- Support iOS5
- Fix bug: can't dismiss sharing view after canceling or sharing.
Version 1.3 (Oct 21, 2011)
- Support iOS5.
- Fix bug: crashes when import frames from camera roll sometimes
- Add Spanish language support in App
Version 1.2 (Sep 21, 2011)
* Listen to our customers' advice, we hide the more apps from the top level screen. Provide gallery button instead
of more apps button.
* Add feature: Add a shortcut button to reverse the order of photos.
* Add localizaiton for Chinese users.
* Add sharing channel Sina Weibo for Chinese users.
* Fix bug: Photos token in landscape are distorted.
* Fix bug: The assistant skin is not mirrored when using iPhone 4 front camera.
* Fix bug: Crash or unable to share when sharing/saving(It's very uncommon but exists).
Version 1.1 (Sep 9, 2011)
* Add 'Export Gif in high resolution' feature.
* Add 'Saving to Camera Roll' feature.
* Fix bug: The assistant skin's opacity was not correct in some case.
* Fix bug: Exported and shared Gif's animation interval wasn't accurate.