- Google Voice
Access your Google Voice account right from your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
Send free text messages to US phones and make international calls at very low rates.
Access your voicemail messages with transcription.
Make calls with your Google Voice number.
A Google Voice account is required to use this app (sign up for free at google.com/voice).
Google Voice is currently only available in the US.
When using Google Voice for iPhone, both domestic and international calls are placed through a US-based Google Voice access number, and will use the standard minutes from your cell phone plan.
Version 1.4.4 (Dec 4, 2012)
- Bug fixes
Version 1.4.3 (Nov 26, 2012)
- Optimized for iPhone 5 and iOS 6
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements
- iOS 4.3 or above is now required
Version 1.4.2 (Sep 25, 2012)
* Start a new text right from the inbox.
* Fallback option to call without Google Voice if call fails (will use your mobile caller ID).
* Bug fix for dialing from iPad and iPod Touch.
* Minor text-related bug fixes.
Version 220.127.116.1175 (Jan 9, 2012)
Improved reliability of outbound calls via Google Voice
Version 18.104.22.1682 (Dec 21, 2011)
- Multi-recipient texting, with contact autocomplete.
- Sprint integration support: sends all calls to the native dialer when the phone is integrated with Sprint
- Multi-line text entry field with character count.
- 1-touch Copy/Paste in dialpad
Version 22.214.171.1241 (Oct 21, 2011)
Fix for sign in crash introduced in v126.96.36.1991.
Version 188.8.131.521 (Oct 10, 2011)
- Improved overall responsiveness and fixed crashes on startup
- Improved ability to dial without a data connection
- Support for 2-step verification on login
- Typed SMS text is no longer deleted upon rotation to landscape or incoming SMS
- Bug fixes
Version 184.108.40.2065 (Jul 5, 2011)
Landscape view support
Fixed SMS bug
Version 220.127.116.116 (Dec 14, 2010)
* Support for iPod Touch
* iPod Touch and iPhone can now make calls using Click2Call
* Do Not Disturb setting
* Text forwarding is automatically disabled when registering for Push notifications
* Added Text forwarding setting to the app
* Easier to make calls from the phone Address Book
* Removed annoying OK dialog every time you send an SMS
* Fixed crashes caused by text messages that begin with a space character
* Fixed bug that caused the entire Inbox to load
* Fixed bug that caused Contact pictures to get mixed up
* Improved access to Contact groups
* Improved speed of Contact search
Version 18.104.22.1686 (Nov 16, 2010)
* Small UI updates
* Miscellaneous small bug fixes