- GoWiFi Pro
This app allows you download pictures&video directly to your iPhone/iPad from your GoPro using WiFi.
!!NOT FOR GOPRO 3 BLACK!!
GoPro Hero 1 (w/ WiFI BacPac)
GoPro Hero 2 (w/WiFi BacPac)
GoPro Hero 3 WHITE
GoPro Hero 3 SILVER
We are working on updates for the remaining models.
if you need help: PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL (email@example.com) since there is no way to get in touch with you if you post questions in the review field!
How to Connect to GoPro:
1) Make sure GoPro and WiFi backpack is updated with the latest firmware (gopro.com/update)
2) Make sure the WiFi backpack is properly attached to your camera
3) On the GoPro: Set WiFi to Phone&Tablet (if you can’t find this setting; update your firmware)
4) Connect your Iphone/Ipad to the wlan created by the GoPro (GOPRO-BP-XXXX)
5) Make sure you are connected to the correct wlan
6) Take a couple pictures (to make sure there is something for the app to fetch)
7) Start the GoPro Wifi app.
8) Navigate to the GoPro tab and hit the "refresh" button.
9) If you get a timeout verify step 1-6 and try again.
If unsuccessful verify that you can connect to your camera with the Official GoPro App. If this also fails you most likely have a hardware or firmware problem.
As the videos recorded in Full HD can get very large we recommend that you keep the videos short and consider 720p if you plan to use them on your phone.
JPG Images can be exported to a lot more applications than mp4 videos.
If you still have problems with the application or suggestions for improvements in the next version please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
** LEGAL **
This app strictly unoffical and is not endorsed, sponsored, affiliated with or otherwise authorised by GoPro ®
Version 4 (Feb 20, 2013)
Version 3 (Jan 23, 2013)
Fixed bug for GoPro 2 Hero
Added support for GoPro 3 WHITE&SILVER edition
Version 2 (Jan 15, 2013)
Bugfix for IOS 5.0 and 5.1