- Japanese – Learn Japanese (Hello-Hello) "for iPhone"
LEARN JAPANESE WITH THE # 1 APP FOR LANGUAGE LEARNING ON ITUNES
Top-Selling Japanese course in US, UK, Italy, Spain, France, Germany, Brazil, China, Russia, etc.
Research-based methodology developed in collaboration with the most prestigious institution for language teachers and professionals: The American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages – ACTFL
- INNOVATIVE METHODOLOGY: Developed in collaboration with ACTFL - The American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages, which is the largest and most respected association for language teachers and professionals. ACTFL's guidelines are followed by all major universities in the USA.
- COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Learn to communicate effectively from LESSON 1! Hello-Hello offers 30 conversational lessons based on real life situations rather then a collection of out-of-context words and phrases. Dialogues are presented and then broken down into sentence by sentence where you can practice pronunciation and writing skills
- VOCABULARY BUILDING: Practice vocabulary with hundreds of fun and interactive Flashcards plus our innovative Build Your Vocabulary exercise where you can practice alternate words and phrases from within the dialogues
- NOTES: Save your own notes from within the lessons to review later!
- LEARN ANYTIME, ANYWHERE: No Internet required! All the content is stored in the app so that you have great responsiveness when you are ready to learn a language. You do not need to be connected to Wi-Fi or 3G networks to run the app.
- BEAUTIFUL INTERFACE: user friendly interface with beautifully designed graphics
- CONTACT US: We are constantly trying to improve the app and take feedback from our users very seriously. The app has a “Contact Us” icon so that you can contact us easily, so please do not hesitate and send us an email if you have any questions, comments, complaints or suggestions.
-- Try before you buy You can check out our content for free first and buy the rest later if you like it.
Make sure to also check Hello-Hello Kids, our language learning app for children!
Hello-Hello is an innovative language learning company that offers state-of-the-art online and mobile courses. Hello-Hello.com’s website couples social networking with language learning which allows users to interact with native speakers around the world. Hello-Hello’s iPad apps are among the top language learning apps on the iPad.
Our conversational courses were developed in collaboration with The American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL), which is the largest association of teachers and administrators of all languages at all levels, serving more than 12,000 educators. For more information, please visit their website at www.actfl.org.
Version 2.0 (Jun 11, 2013)
After almost 1 year of hard work we are proud to present: OUR BEST APP EVER!!!!!!
A completely new and improved version of our app with animated videos, redesigned interface and additional features! Follow our adorable characters on a fun journey to learn Japanese!
Seriously, this is now, by far, THE BEST language learning app available on iTunes :-)
-- Animated videos and comic strips
-- New games to practice reading and listening skills
-- Cleaner and more friendly user interface
-- Follow your course progress
-- Take notes
-- Receive notifications with lesson reminders. The more you practice, the more you learn!
-- Receive notifications with new words to build your vocabulary
Note: The lessons have been re-arranged and are in a different order but the content remains the same so you do not need to no worry if you have already completed some lessons :-)
We hope you enjoy the new app and if you have any comments please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Version 1.5 (Nov 30, 2012)
Version 1.4 (Sep 15, 2012)
Version 1.3 (Jan 4, 2012)
Improved Memory Management
Version 1.2 (Jul 5, 2011)
Add Dutch as language for translation
Version 1.1 (Apr 25, 2011)
New feature included for better user experience