- iFunny :)
Time to add new flavor to everyday life. iFunny is your personal source of fun made to your taste. Install iFunny once and have a daily portion of giggle forever.
We only serve the best funny pics and videos to you:
- Fresh. What you see on Facebook tomorrow is on iFunny today.
- Delicious. Only the finest jokes are picked by our editors. Well, sometimes not without a hint of pepper, if you know what I mean :)
- Healthy. Be ready to burn a lot of calories - you will be laughing hard with iFunny.
- Home made. You lead the way - create your own works using iFunny Studio.
- Good for sharing. Share your best picks with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or at school&work.
The party has already started, but there is always a seat for you. Welcome aboard :)
Version 2.4 (Jun 14, 2013)
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome iFunny 2.4.
Here is a list of changes:
- GIF animations are now supported;
- Improved commenting system;
- Find your comments in the new "My Comments" section;
- Refreshed design;
- Twitter authorization issue is fixed;
- Better filtering content system.
Thank you for patiently waiting for this update. At least we work faster than a team of nuclear scientists in North Korea :)
Version 2.3.2 (Feb 25, 2013)
• You can now delete your comments. (Just keep in mind that you have 5 minutes to do that);
• Need to change a profile picture? Snap a photo without closing the app;
• Critical bug fixes, overall stability improvements.
One can simply delete a comment on iFunny :) Stay tuned for more updates.
Version 2.3.1 (Feb 5, 2013)
• New abuse categories added;
• Native Facebook integration;
• Updated Comics View;
• Several bug fixes;
• Overall stability improvement.
P.S. Who will you follow this year? :)
Version 2.3 (Dec 12, 2012)
Who does not like gifts? We got one specially for you - iFunny 2.3.
- Web Search. Can't find a pic for your original poster? Embrace image search right in the application.
- Clipboard. Paste any image into the iFunny Studio.
- iFunny folder in the Photos app. Store your great personal collection of funny works in one place.
Happy laughing, folks :)
Version 2.2.2 (Nov 9, 2012)
iFunny monkeys finally finished fiddling around with the new gadget and we are happy to introduce this update:
- Fully compatible with iPhone 5;
- Improved stability of the application.
Longer app for a longer phone :) Stay tuned for future updates.
Version 2.2.1 (Oct 11, 2012)
We would not be able to make this update without you. Thank you for your valuable feedback about iFunny 2.2.
In this version:
- Improved stability of the application;
- Fixed crash issues in Rage Comics Editor;
- iOS6 is now fully supported (image saving and video playback);
+7 more improvements
Version 2.2 (Sep 3, 2012)
iFunny 2.2 is finally here.
You are only one click away from the biggest update since the launch:
- iFunny 2.2 supports many new types of humor including video and comics;
- iFunny Studio. Use integrated editor to create posters, memes and even rage comics;
- Dynamic publishing limit. The funnier your works are, the more you can upload;
- Use Smart Facebook sharing feature to select friends who can see your funny finds;
- Too good for Facebook? You can always use your Twitter account to use iFunny.
We made this application for you and it is always nice to see your ★★★★★ :)
Version 2.1.3 (Mar 22, 2012)
Just minor bugfix :)
But it's the last stop before the juicy update. Be ready for the new iFunny!
Your ★★★★★ will help us to be prompter! Thank you :)
Version 2.1.2 (Jan 4, 2012)
We fixed several bugs in this update, which significantly increased stability of iFunny :)
Is there anything worse than a stone in a shoe? Yes, sand in a condom :)
Many of you reported about the failing to tap the button "Like" and unexpectedly tapping to the search entry field. So we got rid of this annoying grain of sand :)
Laugh with pleasure and thanks for your ★★★★★ :)
Version 2.1.1 (Dec 15, 2011)
We’ve received a lot of feedback after the last update. We are grateful both to those making compliments and those scolding us :)
By the way, the amount of spam and obscene pictures on iFunny has reduced by 16 times thanks to sign up with Facebook.
Painfulness of any changes will be forgotten when you realize all their advantages (Tom Hopkins)
We continue moving forward. The list of improvements in this update:
- sorting comments by date and popularity;
- guest profile (unregistered users now have access to demotivators, created earlier);
- full-size avatar;
- fixed comments display bugs.
+7 more improvements
Thanks for your ★★★★★... well, and for ★, too :)
Version 2.1 (Nov 21, 2011)
We have some great news for you!
Now there are COMMENTS in an updated version of iFunny. Do you have something to say about a funny pic to make it even funnier? Say it out loud!
- a personal iFunny profile (signing up takes no more than 35 seconds)
- a significantly improved user interface (it's worth seeing!)
- the “Liked” section (your favorite funny pics)
+ 7 more improvements
This is only the first step. Stay tuned!
P.S. Thanks for your ★★★★★ :)
Version 2.0.1 (Sep 12, 2011)
We're proud to present the new version of iFunny. What's new:
Have you liked a picture, but can’t find it? Now you can! :)
2. Dislike button in Collective
Is a picture completely unfunny? Say “boo” to the author! :)
3. Clean Collective
Now there is a Guidelines for Uploads in iFunny, which means that there will be lesser all sorts of "Rate me". All violators will be tarred and feathered! :)
Thanks for your ★★★★★ :)
Version 2.0 (Jul 19, 2011)
In this version we have added some new features:
- Gallery of collective demotivational pics. All uploaded pictures will get here and any user can vote for them. Best pictures from Collective will be added to Recent and Popular.
- Management of uploaded pictures. You can see all uploaded pictures, votes and approve statuses.
- If you see offensive picture, you can flag it for review. We will check these pictures and remove them, if necessary.
- We have added ads. It will contribute to improving number and quality of demotivational pics.
Version 1.3 (Jun 21, 2011)
- Improvement in viewing
- Improvement in creating demotivators
- Bug fixes
Version 1.2.2 (May 10, 2011)
- Fixed bugs
- Improvement of creating demotivators