- Kaplan Architecture Registration Exam (ARE) 4.0 Flashcards and Reference
Over 1,800 terms commonly used by architecture professionals are defined and categorized in this handy mobile reference and flashcard application. The Kaplan Architect Registration Exam (ARE) 4.0 Flashcard App is designed to help you learn important terms you will need in both the office and for your licensure exams. With this application, you can quickly scroll through terms to find a definition, use the search feature, or study and test your knowledge.
The Kaplan ARE 4.0 Flashcards App includes an alphabetical listing of all terms for ready reference. Study sets are
grouped into six categories:
-Building Design & Construction Systems
-Construction Documents & Services
-Programming, Planning & Practice
-Site Planning & Design
Use the Kaplan ARE 4.0 Flashcards App as a mobile reference and learning tool. The application works in two modes; Reference and Flashcards.
Reference mode includes the ability to:
- Scroll alphabetically through the terms and quickly jump to a letter with an A-to-Z side panel
- Search for a specific term including terms within a definition
- Easy text scrolling makes learning complex information more manageable
- Try Landscape view if you prefer to view definitions that way--just turn your device sideways
Flashcards mode includes the ability to:
- Study a category or take a quiz to test your knowledge -- you decide
- Reverse the question & answer side of the flashcard to match the term instead
- Switch to multiple choice mode
- Hide or show the score panel to track your progress and hone your study goals
- 5 star performance scoring -- to track your improvement!
- Set the font size you prefer makes it easier on the eyes
Have a question or would like to share your feedback? Please send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you enjoy using the Kaplan ARE 4.0 Flashcard App!
*The Kaplan ARE 4.0 Flashcard App is designed to be used for self study and test preparation purposes only. The
publisher is not responsible for use of this application in any manner other than its intended purpose as a study
Version 2.1 (Sep 7, 2010)
Fix for initialization issues on older (pre 3.2) devices
Version 2.0 (Aug 26, 2010)
iPad support. Save study or quiz state for each study set