- Mad Lips - Make Talking Orange Videos and Annoying Funny Movies
Rated ★★★★★! Make your pictures talk! Superimpose any video clip over any still photo. Make your pets sing and make your friends say funny things. The results are always pure comedy gold!
Featured in the App store around the world!
* Top 10 Photography: Italy
* Top 10 Entertainment: Israel
* Top 10 Photography: France
* What's Hot: United States
* What's Hot: United Kingdom
* What's Hot: Canada
* Più richieste: Italia
Don't be the last one to find out about Mad Lips!
Mad Lips is a fun, quick, and easy video-editing program. Transform your pictures into talking video animations.
Choose a photo, record a video of yourself saying something
silly, and place your talking lips on that photo. That’s it. It works every time.
It comes preloaded with funny faces, clever things to say, and goofy voice effects. All you need to do is resize your
lips and adjust blending levels. Email your friends. Share
your creations on Facebook and even Mad Lip your friends’ Facebook profile pictures. Or just save the videos for your own personal entertainment. It’s all built in.
Try some of these ideas:
* Have Justin Beiber or Barack Obama send personalized love notes to your friends
* Make your own irritating fruit product movies
* Post the best birthday videos on your best friend's Facebook wall
* Become a superstar on YouTube with your own creations
Mad Lips is for everyone. Parents around the world agree that Mad Lips is 100% kid friendly-- no violence, no graphic material, just fun. Kids as young as 6 years old can learn to use this unique creative toy to become the next great filmmaker.
Kids love it. Adults love it. Even talking monkeys love it.
If you don't laugh, we didn't do our job.
(Mad Lips does not work with the iPhone 3G)
Affective Apps is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote
quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 4-7, 8-10, 11-12, parents
Categories: Creative Play, Games, Parents
Version 3.0.2 (Sep 27, 2012)
Small fix for iOS 6
Version 3.0 (Jul 24, 2012)
Mad Lips is easier and more fun than ever. This is a MUST HAVE update.
* Create your videos right on the picture, no need to record separately. More fun than you can imagine!
* Lots of fixes to sound problems and video crashes
* Fixed Facebook uploading
Version 2.1 (Feb 27, 2012)
* fix some crashes and problems when recording a video
* additional help with sound problems
Version 2.0 (Feb 20, 2012)
* Beautiful New Design
* Web Image Search
* Bug Fixes
* Pro Upgrade Option which includes:
- No Advertising
- Longer Video Recording
- More Voice Effects
- Improved Image Search
- Unbranded Frameless Video Exports
Version 1.4 (Oct 28, 2011)
Some important bug fixes:
* Posting to friend's Facebook wall now works without an error
* Some people experienced a sound and video out of sync problem. This will no longer happen.
* Fix occasional crash when importing a video
Version 1.3 (Oct 25, 2011)
Another important bugfix release, especially with people having voice effects problems. They're coming fast and furious. We're not giving up on our fans!
* Fixed voices for people with older versions of iOS
* Address issues with Facebook connections
* A number of smaller crash issues are being caught
Version 1.2 (Oct 24, 2011)
This update is highly recommended, particularly for those who've upgraded to iOS 5.0.
We are very sorry to everyone who had trouble with our latest version. They were a couple of very small bugs with very high irritation factor and regular crashing.
* Removed serious crashing issues
* Voice effects now work
* Sharing by email, Facebook, and YouTube now work
Version 1.1 (Oct 21, 2011)
* Use your friends' Facebook profile pictures
* Cleaner interface for creating new Mad Lips
* Simpler video recording
* Share on your friends' Facebook walls
* Post directly to YouTube
* Big speed improvement when creating videos to share
* Pick your favorite video frame from a fun selection
* Full featured help section
* Helpful intro screen for new users
* Mute switch & volume checking for people with sound problems
* Many small bug fixes