Bringing the excitement of spontaneous photography to you.
MarbleCam takes pictures that look as if you had focused on a glass marble with a macro lens.
The beautiful harmony of the scene appearing upside down within the marble and the blurred background make it look like you took your photo with a real marble or a soratama lens.
To those who have never tried it, and to those who have played with marble photography before, why not give this nostalgic style of photography a try with the iPhone/iPod touch?
You can use photos taken with your camera, or select them from your photo library.
The editing of hi-res photos uses large amounts of memory.
Please close other running applications on background to ensure ample memory when using this application.
- Display and hide the menu by tapping the upper part of the screen.
- Photo trimming function to change the composition of the photo.
- Photo rotation function (If you save after rotating the picture, it will be saved with the rotation applied).
- Possible to choose between square and rectangular photo shapes.
- 25 types of marble size.
- Guidelines are displayed when using the camera.
- Sharing services: share on Instagram, twitter and Facebook.
Version 2.4 (Mar 20, 2013)
- You can edit the comment when you post to Facebook on iOS 6.0 or more.
Version 2.3 (Sep 29, 2012)
fix for iOS 6.
Version 2.2 (Sep 22, 2012)
bugfix for iOS6.
Version 2.1 (Jun 30, 2012)
- 25 types of marble size
- small fix
Version 2.0 (Jun 12, 2012)
- added photo trimming function to change the composition of the photo.
- added the new resolution. (Max 1080x1440)
You are now also able to apply changed settings to edited photos.
- marblecam:// URL scheme support.
- when shared to Instagram, hashtag(#marblecam) is now automatically inserted.
- small fix
Version 1.1 (May 26, 2012)
- added the new size of marble.
- added a button to share this app.
- small bug fix.