- Math Fact Master: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, and Division
OVER 150,000 DOWNLOADS!
Consistently ranks as a top 10 Education app in the App Store!
Quotes from recent reviews:
• "I am a teacher. I love this app! You thought of everything and put it in simple form..."
• "As a teacher & parent, I think this is the Best Math Fact App yet. It has all 4 operations and allows you to choose exactly which #'s to drill"
• “I have purchased many math apps for my 3rd grader and this is the one!!! It has everything I have been looking for. "
• "...This is well worth the $0.99 which is cheaper than a single pack of flashcards..."
This app's core concept was to create a flexible solution that a grade school child can easily navigate and that is robust enough to grow with your child as they grow their math knowledge.
• FLASHCARD mode (practice) – Allows children to practice specific number sets and operators in the proven learning style of flashcards. Watch the flashcards flip like real flashcards!
• CHALLENGE mode (exam) – Lets children test what they have learned by having to type in the answer
• SIMPLE and FLEXIBLE –
› Simple enough for your child to set and use
› Flexible - Choose ANY combination of operators and number sets
• PROFILES - Add unlimited number of profiles to monitor each child's progress
• PROGRESS REPORTS! - Flexible reporting allows you to filter on numerous items to see your child's progress.
› EMAIL Progress Reports - Ability to send your results to teachers, parents, or whoever! (Note: An active email account must be setup on the device to use this feature.)
• ADDITION, SUBTRACTION, MULTIPLICATION, DIVISION
• NUMBER SETS - We designed the app to start at a beginner’s level, but the difficulty can be increased by changing
the settings. When working on the number sets with the default settings you will only be adding 0-9 to the selected
number set or multiplying each number set by 0-9. (with corresponding subtraction and division problems) In settings,
you can change the range from 0-9, to 0-12, 0-15, or 0-20.
• SETTINGS menu -
› Settings are customizable for each profile.
› Ability to change the range of numbers from 0-9, to 0-12, 0-15, or 0-20.
› Ability to select the number of problems to work in Challenge mode
› Ability to set whether missed problems are repeated
› Ability to display a timer in Challenge mode
• RESULTS menu – Results screen displays after completing a set:
› Summary by operator and number set shows the number of items answered right and wrong
› Detailed listing of any actual problems missed - Note: When the problems missed are listed, they are shown with what the correct answer should be, not with the incorrect answer typed by the user. This way the user can study the solutions and try to do better next time.
› Timed results – Gauge your child's aptitude by reviewing the time to complete a number set. Encourage your child to “beat their time".
**If you like "Math Fact Master", check out our fun math facts games:
› Star Math
› Mathopolis: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, and Division
Version 4.4 (May 16, 2013)
-General app updates
Version 4.3 (Apr 10, 2013)
-Sound effects for Flashcard and Challenge modes
Version 4.2 (Nov 27, 2012)
*Multiple language support
*Modification to transitions
Version 4.1 (Nov 9, 2012)
• Adjusted screen transitions for older devices
Version 4.0 (Oct 23, 2012)
★Optimized for iPhone 5!
★We have listened to our customers and have added many of the options that you have asked for!
★ New Customizable Settings!
☆Settings are customizable for each profile!
☆Ability to select the number of problems to work in Challenge mode
☆Ability to display a timer in Challenge mode
☆Ability to set whether missed problems are repeated
☆Ability to change the range of numbers from 0-9 to 0-12, 0-15, or 0-20
Version 3.2 (Jan 20, 2012)
★ Profile Management - A more intuitive way to select, add, and delete profiles.
★ Challenge mode -
☆ When working sessions with 30 or more equations in Challenge Mode, you can now "End Session" at any time and your results will be saved without having to complete the entire session.
☆ The number of problems answered is now displayed throughout a Challenge Mode session.
Version 3.1.0 (Dec 3, 2011)
New Feature - At the request of our users, we've added the ability to EMAIL Progress Reports!
(Note: An active email account must be setup on the device to use this feature.)
Also includes a bug fix for the Progress Report filter options
Version 3.0.0 (Nov 16, 2011)
Full iPad version!
Version 2.0.2 (Aug 9, 2011)
Hello Math Fact Master fans.
This release fixes a bug with the Profiles and Progress Reports experienced with older iPhone/iPad devices.
Version 2.0.1 (Apr 5, 2011)
Compatibility fix for older operating systems
Version 2.0 (Mar 30, 2011)
PLEASE RATE! PLEASE RATE! PLEASE RATE!
New in Math Fact Master 2.0:
★ PROFILES - Add profiles to monitor your child's progression
★ PROGRESS REPORTS - Flexible reporting allows you to filter on numerous items to see your child's progression
Version 1.0.1 (Feb 24, 2011)
Math Fact Master has been adjusted to be compatible with older versions of the iPhone and iPod Touch operating systems.