- Minecraft Explorer Pro
Officially supported by Mojang! Over 5 million downloads and counting!
✔ Now supports Desktop, Pocket and Xbox 360 Editions! ✔
Minecraft Explorer Pro is the ultimate companion for any Minecraft player.
This application allows you to:
• Find out about Minecraft for the Desktop, Pocket and Xbox 360 Editions
• Search for items and potions by name
• Look up hundreds of item recipes with detailed information and videos, now includes potions!
• Enchantment Guide (now included free!)
• Seed Guide (find your favorite seed!)
• Explore thousands of online servers - all checked daily to ensure offline servers are not displayed
• Add your own server to the app for millions of people to see! (optional extra)
• Design your own Minecraft skins* (optional extra), upload to Minecraft or share with the world (see "Tools" tab)
• Browse Minecraft skins*, upload to Minecraft or download and modify! We have over 300,000 skins to choose from!
• Rate servers to influence their ranking in the app
• Share servers with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, SMS or by email
• View Mob information by name and category
• Item ID's in an easy to read list
• Favourite items, mobs, enchantments and server listings
-- Note: This is not a game. It's for reference only --
* Skin Studio requires unlocking using In-App Purchase
==== IMPORTANT NOTICES ====
"Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang AB.
Requires a minimum of iOS 4.3+. We can no longer support older versions of iOS as Apple do not support anything less than iOS 4.3 since iOS 6. If you are having issues installing this app because you are not using 4.3+, please upgrade your iPod Touch or iPhone using iTunes on your PC/Mac.
This version of the app may pop-up to tell you about important announcements from 57Digital Ltd. However, this will only happen in rare cases and will only ever pop-up once.
Version 2.0.6 (May 10, 2013)
- Content update
Version 2.0.5 (Apr 30, 2013)
- Content update
- Improved quick app launcher
Version 2.0.4 (Mar 20, 2013)
- Content update
- Added a nifty app launcher to switch between all of 57Digitals Minecraft apps!
- Various performance enhancements
Version 2.0.3 (Feb 15, 2013)
- Content update (lots of new xbox + pocket edition updates!)
- Added a super-awesome 3D preview to the Skin Studio
- Integrated support for our latest app, Minecraft Papercraft Studio
Version 2.0.2 (Jan 24, 2013)
* FULL content update with Xbox and Pocket Edition Items/Mobs *
+ Added "Trending Now" to Skin Studio
+ Push Notifications for important announcements
* Improvements made to Cover of the Month
* Version number is now clearly displayed in the Skin Studio
* Added feature that prevents skins from being re-uploaded/copied
* Improved news feed
- Added "Duplicate" button to make a copy of your Skins
- Added "Favorite Skins" feature, you can now build a list of your favorite skins!
- Added "Profiles", you can now quickly see everything you need to know about a user (incl. recent comments and skins!)
- Improved "Community Skins" section with tweaked User Interface and caching to make it run faster!
- "Top Downloads" section in "Community Skins" now shows top downloads for the current month, rather than all-time-downloads
- Added the ability to search for a skin "authors" username in the "Community Skins" search bar
- Added the ability to swipe left/right when previewing a Skin full screen
- "My Skins" section now shows last modified date and displays the newest skins at the top of the list
- Improved error handling when the app is experiencing connection problems
- You can now tap on a username when viewing a skin to view the users profile!
- You can now delete a submitted skin if it has less than 100 downloads
- Added "original skin by" section to a community skin, now you can if a skin has been inspired/copied from an existing skin!
- Improved the Skin Editor interface. Now you can quickly and easily change the selected color with a "lighter" and "darker" button
- Misc. bug fixes and performance enhancements
Much more coming soon! We're working hard on an extra awesome update!
Version 2.0.1 (Nov 30, 2012)
- Fixed the potions crash some users were experiencing
- Content updates for Xbox 360 and Pocket Edition
- Various performance updates
Version 2.0 (Oct 24, 2012)
Major update to version 2.0! Woohoo!
** Note: This update requires iOS 4.3 or above. Apple no longer allow apps to support anything less than 4.3 - sorry for those on older versions, we can't do anything about that! Update your iPod Touch or iPhone in iTunes - it's FREE! **
- Fixed a critical bug where users can not login to Minecraft.net to upload Skin Studio creations. Sorry to those
who have been experiencing login issues!
- Added support for Pocket and Xbox 360 Editions
- All existing items, mobs and articles have been checked for accuracy
- Fresh new look
- Fully supports iPhone 5 and the 4-inch Retina Display
- Added universal search
- Improved search performance
- Skin Studio greatly improved; faster previews/saving, enhanced previews while editing skins, misc. bug fixes
- Avatar Creation for your profile
- Ability to update your profile (username, etc.)
- Added ability to like and reply to comments
- Added ability to favorite mobs and enchantments
- Includes latest snapshot (12w41b; includes Anvils, Wither, Witches, Bats, Beacons, etc!)
- Security update - changed Skin Upload authentication process to redirect to Minecraft.net, rather than in-app authentication.
Version 1.9.1 (Aug 14, 2012)
- Ability to view your shared skins in the my skins section
- Minor bug fixes
- Improved purchase restoration process
Version 1.9 (Jul 19, 2012)
A big thanks to everyone who has downloaded Minecraft Explorer. We're just about to pass 2.5 million downloads... amazing! We hope you enjoy using the 1.9 update. As always, send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org!
+ Added NPC Trading to all villagers
+ Added all the new NPC's/Villagers (Blacksmith, Butcher, etc.)
+ Added a brand new Seed guide (pro users only!)
+ Added "restore purchases" option in the Skin Studio
+ Items are now sorted in alphabetical order
+ Skin studio fetches more results back at a time
+ Fixed Minecraft.net skin upload issue(s)
+ Added a "skin counter" to the Skin Studio (40,000+ and counting!)
+ Fixed incorrect recipes and item descriptions
+ Added new items and crafting recipes
+ Various performance related enhancements
+ YouTube videos are now opened with comments and related videos
+ Slight tweaks to the visual appearance of the app and startup screen
+ Added ability to "reply" to a comment within the discussion sections
+ Fixed several issues with affect the Skin studio, including the color palette disappearing
Version 1.8.2 (Apr 20, 2012)
+ Search bar in the Skin Studio
+ "New Skins" filter option; new skins won't get lost anymore!
+ Other skins by this user button
+ Find skin by username functionality
+ Ability to create and download helmets onto your skin(s)
+ A selection of base skins to choose from
* Various content fixes for Minecraft items/mobs
* Added new items (sandstone blocks, etc)
Version 1.8.1 (Apr 5, 2012)
+ Fixed glitch where some users can't upload skins using an email address rather than a username
Version 1.8 (Mar 29, 2012)
** NOW OFFICIALLY SUPPORTED BY MOJANG **
- Minecraft 1.2+ Supported (Iron Golems, etc)
- *BRAND NEW* Skin Studio - design and browse and share Minecraft skins
- Comment/discuss items/mobs with other Minecraft players
- Suggested videos for most items and mobs
- Bug fixes for Enchantments Guide
- Feature to report mistakes on items directly in the app
- General bug fixes and performance enchancements
Lots more planned for Version 1.9 too. Enjoy and please share with your friends!
Version 1.7 (Feb 16, 2012)
- Support for Minecraft 1.1+; lots of fixes and content updates
- Introduced Enchantment Guides
- General enhancements
Version 1.6.3 (Dec 4, 2011)
Critical bug fix to prevent iOS 5 requirement
**If you still get an error when updating, please try again in a few hours. The update may not be available in your country yet, even if version 1.6.3 is displayed**
Version 1.6.2 (Dec 2, 2011)
Minecraft 1.0 updates
Re-organisation of pre-release information
Performance update for older generation iPod touch
Version 1.6.1 (Nov 15, 2011)
* Critical bug fixes
* Performance updates to speed up the app on older devices
* Fixed bug on older generation iPod Touch where drops and related recipes do not display correctly
Version 1.6 (Oct 24, 2011)
+ 24 potions added!
+ 88 new items added
+ Updated certain items which have functional changes
+ Item information now includes which mobs drop the item
+ Item information now shows related recipes (for example, "Iron Ingot" will show 21 recipes which use "Iron Ingot")
+ New mobs (including sneak peak of "Enderdragon")
+ Improved mobs interface
+ Additional error checking within the app to prevent crashes
+ Added "News" tab, watch out for news here as we plan on updating this with Minecraft Explorer news on a regular basis
Version 1.5 (Oct 4, 2011)
- 1.9 pre-release 2 items and mobs
- New background
- Performance enhancements
Version 1.4.1 (Sep 20, 2011)
- Support for Minecraft 1.8.1, includes;
-- New items
-- Revised items
-- New mobs
Version 1.4 (Aug 29, 2011)
- Favourite item feature
- Bug fixes
- New items added
- Fixed errors in item descriptions
Version 1.3.1 (Jul 26, 2011)
- Fixed compatibility with iPhone OS 3.x
- Item recipe fixes
- Re-added Wiki links by popular demand
- Herobrine confirmed missing in action
- General improvements
- Improved awesome
(ps. - Sticks are fixed! Sorry!)
** YOU ROCK **
Ps - thanks so much for downloading the Pro version! It really does help fund improvements!