- Minecraft – Pocket Edition Lite
Imagine it, build it. Create worlds on the go with Minecraft - Pocket Edition
This is the Lite version of Minecraft - Pocket Edition. Minecraft - Pocket Edition allows you to build on the go. Use blocks to create masterpieces as you travel, hangout with friends, sit at the park, the possibilities are endless. Move beyond the limits of your computer and play Minecraft everywhere you go.
Limitations of the Lite version
* The world is not saved between sessions
* Multiplayer worlds can not be copied to your phone
* Only 18 of the 36 different blocks are available
Version 0.2.1 (Mar 14, 2012)
Minor version 0.2.1 (new controls!)
+ New optional control scheme; "split touch controls"
+ Added pigs to survival mode
+ Flying is changed; ascend/descend by sliding from the center button to the up/down button
+ More inventory selection slots
+ Bug fixes; dark tree trunk was impossible to pick up, invisible fences, resource items in the world were always bright, pixelated destruction feedback circle
Version 0.2.0 (Feb 17, 2012)
Major version 0.2.0 (first survival update)
+ New mode! Choose between Survival and Creative mode when creating a map
+ New blocks; most notably doors, fences and fence gates
+ Added flying to Creative mode (double tap jump)
+ Added mobs; sheep and zombies being the first
+ Day and night in Survival mode, with monsters coming at night...
+ Gather resources from nature!
+ Tools for different purposes (digging, attacking.. shearing :))
Version 0.1.3 (Dec 9, 2011)
Minor bug fix release
- Fixed bug with opening dialogs after closing the options menu
- Improvements in network chunk loading
- Added an "Update game!" block used as placeholder for not yet supported block types