- Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation
When war hits home, abandon all fear.
**IGN: “Modern Combat 3 is the best FPS on mobile devices, especially if you're a multiplayer-minded gamer.”
The best, most realistic smartphone FPS series returns with even higher intensity and an apocalyptic battle for the freedom of the United States, for one or more players.
BE THE HERO OF AN EXPLOSIVE SOLO CAMPAIGN
• Fight through a 13-mission campaign from Los Angeles to Pakistan.
• Witness multiple memorable moments thanks to AAA scenario-scripting.
• Experience different types of gameplay: escort, destroy, helicopter, 4x4 chase…
LIVE THE MOST IMMERSIVE REAL WAR EXPERIENCE
• The deepest and most intuitive FPS gameplay on smartphones improved once again, now with a sprint and slide feature.
• Gaze-upon next-gen GFX that allow for an unprecedented rendering of environments.
• Improved SFX and voice acting will immerse you in an apocalyptic scenario.
ENJOY WHAT IS SIMPLY THE BEST MULTIPLAYER ON SMARTPHONES
• Enter battles for up to 12 players in 6 exclusive maps and 7 different modes.
• Use your customized weapons to move up an addictive leaderboard with more than just ranks.
PLAYS WITH DUO GAMER
Play with Duo Gamer, the app-supported game controller for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch! Get ready to take gaming control to another level with Duo Gamer’s two analog joysticks, d-pad, four buttons, and two triggers! (Go to www.duo-games.com/duogamer for more info and availability).
Visit our homepage at www.gameloft.com.
Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/gameloft or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on www.youtube.com/gameloft.
Discover our blog at http://blog.gameloft.com/ for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
Version 1.4.0 (Oct 22, 2012)
- Security fix to kick speed hackers
- Play with Duo Gamer, the app-supported game controller for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch! (Go to www.duo-games.com/duogamer for more info and availability).
Version 1.3.0 (Jun 7, 2012)
The Team Manhunt Update for Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation is here!
2 New Multiplayer Maps:
• Warehouse: This map, from Modern Combat 2, is back by popular demand!
• Rapture: A village showdown in the middle of the jungle!
New Multiplayer Mode:
Team Manhunt - Capture the flag with your team and keep it from your opponents as long as you can to earn points.
Sneak up on the opposition with Stealth, which reduces the sounds of your footsteps.
New Piece of Equipment:
The Shield has got your back! It reduces damage taken from behind.
Minor Bug Fixes
Version 1.2.0 (Mar 15, 2012)
War like you have never experienced it before, thanks to the new iPad Retina display!
Version 1.1.0 (Feb 23, 2012)
Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation just got better!
• Added new equipment and a new skill (Stabilizer and Privilege)
• Added option to disable ‘auto center camera’
• XP loss and progress rollback have been addressed
• Measures in place to eliminate cheating
• Search Match Lobby doesn’t refresh as much
• Fixed several crashes and connection loss issues
• XP and Credit rewards have been increased
• OPS55 and ACM have been rebalanced
• Iron Sights view has been improved
• Military support has been redefined - cooldowns and limits per match to reduce exploits
• Airstrikes have been improved
• Balanced accuracy of hip firing
• Sensitivity increased
• Recoil has been rebalanced
Various bug fixes
• Fixed issue with teleporting respawns
• Reordered priorities when customizing player HUD
• Invite/Join friend feature is now fully functional
• Fixed collision issues
• Offline stats appear correctly
• Bug when attempting to join a full game has been fixed
• Fixed bug where C4 detonator was missing
• Silencers and Flash hiders have been fixed