▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪ Collage Photography by Madbits ▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
▪ Momentsia's artsy yet simple interface will motivate you to capture and share frame-worthy moments within seconds.
▪ Momentsia will become your go-to camera app. No more single picture taking.
▪ Select from a variety of colorful collages on the fly, and take pictures by tapping directly on your screen.
▪ Press on a tile a bit longer to access your camera roll and mix current with past instantly.
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪ What the Pros say ▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
▪ “Fastest way to create and capture moments in a beautiful collage” Appadvice.com
▪ “That’s real time collaging. Snapshots never had it so good!” Photo Corners
▪ “Extremely successful due to the simplicity of the navigation and incorporation of intuitive gestures.” AppSafari
▪ “It’s a fun app and does what it says.” IOS Photo Apps
▪ “Really liking the montage creating with this awesome app!”
Kevin P McAuliffe.
Download Momentsia today, your iPhone and iPad will never be the same!
▪ It’s simple, fast and intuitive.
▪ Never take a single, boring photo again.
▪ No need to reach the capture button anymore.
▪ Capture directly on screen.
▪ Share moments on your favorite social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Email, Camera roll) .
▪ No more collages after the fact.
▪ You and your iPhone/iPad become one, creativity happens naturally.
▪ The results are beautiful artwalls that become long lasting moments you can share with friends and family.
Version 1.1 (Jan 30, 2013)
▪ Improved interface with all the features you have been asking for (so far…).
▪ Drag and Zoom is now available for new pics and for Camera roll imports
▪ Modifying your instant collage is now possible:
(1) “icon 1” keeps same photos and changes layout
(2) “icon 2” enables you to change the colors of any remaining tiles
(3) “icon 3” lets you shuffle the photos within a given layout
▪ New exciting layouts and vibrant color palettes
▪ Landscape mode is recognized
▪ And as always a long tap on any tiles enables you to import photos from Camera roll