- Monster Truck Destruction™
** FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY **
Drive and destroy your way to glory
Your fans are calling out for destruction and you’re going to make sure they get it! Get behind the wheel of one of 30 monster trucks and put it to its limits to destroy everything in sight. Spin your wheels in competitive Drag races or send your ride leaping off jumps and smashing into other cars in Freestyle mode.
A MONSTER GAME
Drive 30 different monster trucks including the legendary Bigfoot through drag races that test your handling and freestyle races where destruction and stunts wow the crowds.
REALISTIC TRUCKIN, REALISTIC DESTRUCTION
Play around with truck physics that cause trucks to bounce, drift, and tire slip realistically. Smash through cars to see the dynamic damage system in action and impressive graphics.
TINKER UNDER THE HOOD
Visit the garage and upgrade your trucks with new new engine, intake, trans, shocks, and exhaust part that radically change your ability to leap further over cars and smash through objects.
• Thrilling and destructive gameplay
• Realistic truck physics and a dynamic damage system
• Drag, Freestyle, and Championships to compete in
• Excellent visuals and a head-banging soundtrack
• Choose from four different control methods from tap steering to dual joysticks
• Take pictures of your stunts and share then on Facebook and Twitter
This game is free to download and completely free to play but features non-compulsory In-App Purchases. If you do not wish to use this feature please disable In-App Purchases in your device settings.
Version 1.02 (Feb 14, 2013)
You keep playing, and we keep listening and we've tweaked and tuned our trucks to deliver a better game play experience. PLUS we've thrown in a brand new mode: Unlimited Time Practice - so now there's no excuse not to perfect your Freestyle Destruction!
Version 1.01 (Jan 22, 2013)
Thanks for playing Monster Truck Destruction. We've made some changes and fixed some things up to make the game
even better. These include:
• Outback Thunda flip issue fixed
• Improved checkpoint arrow in drag racing
• Increased strength of monster patrol's wing
• Ensured freestyle scores are always being sent to Game Center
• Camper vans can now be broken (which is extremely satisfactory!)
So turn the key, rev her up, and go crush some metal.