**N.Y.Zombies 2 now available! Better graphics, free-roam movement, co-op 3 player multi-player, and more!**
There are now nearly 2 million people addicted to N.Y.Zombies! Thank you to everyone enjoying the game!!
New York City is in ruins, the streets are filled with zombies, and it's up to you to fight your way out and find safety. Blow away zombies with an incredible arsenal of weaponry in a stunning variety of locations including the streets of New York City, underground subways, abandoned highways, rural farmlands, broken down suburbs, mountain caves, and more! Or, try your hand at endless mode, and see how long you can survive -- make sure to submit your score to the global online leader board!
How to Play
- Drag your finger across the screen to look up, down, and 360 degrees around you
- Tap zombies and other incoming creatures to shoot them
- Save survivors
- Switch between up to 6 equipped weapons and abilities (make sure to use the right weapon at the right time!)
- Earn money to buy and upgrade new weapons and abilities after each level
- Blow away zombies and have fun!
- Unique mix of casual, yet strategic game play - this is not just a mindless shooter!
- 2 game play modes: story and endless
- In-depth story line
- Global online leader board
- Over 20 completely different, dynamic levels; fight in places you've never experienced in an iPhone game - the inside of a subway car, cornfields, Central Park, rooftops and more!
- In your face action: fight dozens of zombies at once coming at you from every direction
- Over 20 upgradable weapons and abilities including mini gun, shotgun, sniper rifle, proximity mines, medpacks, machete, chainsaw, and more!
- 11 different enemy types, from giant zombies standing over 10 feet tall, to lumbering fat zombies, to cop zombies, and tumor zombies
- Over 20 achievements, each with its own highly detailed trophy
- Hours of game play and tons of re-playability!
To watch a game play trailer and check out more screen shots, visit http://www.foursakenmedia.com/#/work/nyz
Also be sure to check out our newest game, Bug Heroes!
Follow us on twitter @FoursakenMedia
Version 1.4.2 (Oct 17, 2012)
- added a teaser for the sequel - N.Y.Zombies 2, coming October 25!
Search for "NYZombies 2" on Youtube to see a trailer!
Version 1.4.1 (Aug 29, 2011)
- fixed a bug that would sometimes cause a sound to loop continuously
Version 1.4 (Apr 14, 2011)
- iPad support (made the app universal)
- improved text rendering on the retina display
- later generation devices will use higher quality models more often
Version 1.3.2 (Jan 7, 2011)
- Higher resolution icon for retina display devices
- Minor bug fixes and optimizations
- Defaulted Halloween theme to off
- Added link to other Foursaken Media games
Also be sure to check out our new game Bug Heroes, now available in the app store! Watch the trailer here:
Or check it out in iTunes here:
Version 1.3.1 (Nov 2, 2010)
- All regular zombies have pumpkin heads when the Halloween theme is turned on
- Headshots kill regular zombies in one shot (although they still can be resurrected)
- Fixed a bug that caused the sound to stop working after getting a call during the game
- Halloween theme defaults to on
Also be sure to check out our upcoming action game, Bug Heroes!
Version 1.3 (Oct 19, 2010)
- Special theme for Halloween!
- Shoot off zombies' heads!
- Multitasking support
- Retina display support
- Performance optimizations
NOTE: Make sure to turn the pumpkin head theme on in the options!
Also be sure to check out the new game play trailer for Foursaken Media's upcoming game Bug Heroes, which will be released later this year!
Version 1.2.2 (Jul 17, 2010)
Added a setting that allows players to choose to use either the zoom button or pinch-in/out gesture to zoom.
Also check out the teaser for our upcoming action game, Bug Heroes!!
Version 1.2.1 (Jul 9, 2010)
Fixed an issue with the zoom button that would cause it to be pressed when you swipe over it (causing unintended zooming during screen movements).
Lowered the cost of chainsaw and increased its damage.
Fixed several crashes and optimized some memory management.
Version 1.2 (Jun 30, 2010)
Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash when you got hit by certain zombies.
Added a zoom button.
Added an inverse look option.
Fixed a bug that prevented people from getting the all 5-star rating achievement (if you already have 5 stars on every level, you must beat any one level to get the trophy).
Fixed other minor issues.
Version 1.1 (May 13, 2010)
- Added head shots
- Added a new weapon: Riot Gun
- Added 3 new passive abilities: Friendly, Rage, and Sniper
- Added a new zombie type
- Rebalanced endless mode to be more forgiving in the first several waves
Version 1.0.1 (Apr 22, 2010)
Decreased the difficulty of the game on Contained mode.
Further decreased the difficulty of the Dark Lobby level on Contained mode.