- NBA Game Time 2012-13
The Award winning NBA Game Time is the official app to follow the NBA wherever you are!
**New Lower Pricing for League Pass Mobile available now!!
Sprint Customer Exclusive!
Only NBA Game Time from Sprint brings you FREE unlimited live coverage of every NBA game. Sprint customers get
exclusive access to live NBA games on the Sprint TV ESPN channel and free access to NBA Game Time Plus with live radio
broadcasts, game video alerts and more. All FREE with an Unlimited data plan from Sprint.
Sprint customers save 20% off NBA LEAGUE PASS Mobile for the 2012-13 season.
Game Time (FREE) features include:
- NEW! Excitement Notifications – get notified when a game gets exciting at crunch time (chosen by game or team)
- NEW! Customizable Threshold Notifications - get notified when a player or team you are interested in passes a threshold in a specific game
- NEW! Twitter streams for each game – follow the social interaction of the game as it happens
- NEW! Game experience redesign
- Customize to feature your favorite team
- Watch highlights from around the league
- Up to date news and info from around the league
- Game notification capabilities
- Play-by-play experience
- Stats, scores, and schedules for every NBA game
Upgrade to Game Time Plus, features include:
- Contains all Game Time features
- Home and away live radio broadcasts of games
- Game highlights
- More video highlights from around the league including NBA TV and TNT clips
- Full game video recaps
- NEW! Video Recap Notifications – get notified when the video recap of a game you are interested is available (chosen by game or team)
- Advertising FREE
- More news, stats, and league info
Upgrade to watch live regular-season games via NBA League Pass Mobile, features include:
- 20% discount available exclusively for Sprint customers
- Contains all Game Time and Game Time Plus features
- Watch live games via live streaming of NBA regular-season games (blackout restrictions apply)
- Full season archives
- Live in-game stats overlay and video chrome to switch from game to game
Note: If you purchased LEAGUE PASS through your cable operator or satellite provider, please perform the following steps to activate LEAGUE PASS on your device:
1. Download Game Time
2. Click on the More Icon
3. Go to LEAGUE PASS
4. Enter your All Access User Name and Password
If you just activated your account with your provider, it could take up to 72 hours before you are able to activate
Version 4.5.3 (May 20, 2013)
2013 NBA Playoff related updates and fixes.
Version 4.5.2 (May 2, 2013)
Various Playoff enhancements and minor bug fixes.
Version 4.5 (Apr 18, 2013)
• Enhanced support for the 2013 Playoffs including live bracket and extended series content.
• Various updates and bug fixes.
Version 4.4.2 (Mar 26, 2013)
Enhanced closed captioning support.
Version 4.4.1 (Mar 5, 2013)
Assorted updates and bug fixes.
Version 4.4 (Feb 12, 2013)
Added support for 2013 NBA All-Star weekend, including NBA All-Star Saturday Night and the 2013 NBA All-Star Game.
Version 4.3 (Jan 2, 2013)
Version 4.2 (Dec 11, 2012)
Bug fixes and improvements.
Version 4.1 (Nov 5, 2012)
Many bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Version 4.0 (Oct 28, 2012)
Support for the 2012-2013 NBA Season.
Now optimized for the iPhone 5's larger screen. (Including League Pass video.)
Social Streams for every game.
New extended alerts including close game and player threshold alerts.
Version 3.3 (Sep 21, 2012)
Support for the NBA Pre-season.
Version 3.2.7 (Jul 23, 2012)
Bug fixes, including a fix for a crashing bug when waking the phone.
Version 3.2.6 (Jul 9, 2012)
Support for the 2012 NBA Summer League
- Updates for Summer League live scoring
- Updates for video from Summer League
- Summer League Alerts added
Version 3.2.5 (Jun 27, 2012)
Support for the 2012 NBA Draft including:
-Draft Push Notifications, don't miss a pick!
-Watch the Draft Live on your phone!
Version 3.2.3 (Jun 7, 2012)
- Big fixes and performance enhancements
NBA Game Time for Sprint now brings you the live broadcast of every ESPN NBA game, live home and away radio, in-game video highlights, real-time scores, stats, alerts and more. Free with your Sprint Everything Data plan.
Version 3.2.2 (May 11, 2012)
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Version 3.2.1 (May 2, 2012)
Many bug fixes and performance tweaks.
Fix for missing headshots in player cards.
Version 3.2 (Apr 25, 2012)
Support for the 2012 NBA Playoffs and Finals!
Upgraded and redesigned app dashboard.
Enhanced Playoff Bracket
Series Views for every matchup.
Posting to Twitter from the game view using the iOS 5 native Twitter integration.
Version 3.1.6 (Apr 10, 2012)
Fixed standings sort bugs.
Version 3.1.5 (Mar 29, 2012)
Minor Bug Fixes and Improvements
Version 3.1.4 (Feb 17, 2012)
Support for the 2012 NBA All Star Weekend!
Added two video channels with All Star Weekend and All Star Scene content.
Updated the app with scoring and support for the games.
Bug fixes, including a fix for crashes some users were experiencing.
Version 3.1.3 (Jan 30, 2012)
-Standings Bug Fix
-Additional Bug Fixes
Version 3.1.2 (Jan 11, 2012)
Bug fixes and scoring refresh improvements in the team dashboard.
Version 3.0 (Dec 22, 2011)
All new for the 2011-2012 NBA Season!
-Customize to feature your favorite team
-Watch highlights from around the league
-In-app alert capabilities available in Game Time
-Portrait and Landscape mode
-NBA Twitter feeds
-In-progress video highlights
-Improved video layout
Version 2.5.2 (May 27, 2011)
Updated Audio Feed Configuration to get ready for the 2011 NBA Finals.
Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Version 2.5.1 (Apr 26, 2011)
Bug fix for visual data bug in game detail screen.
Other various bug fixes.
Version 2.5 (Apr 14, 2011)
Updated for the 2011 Playoffs with a bracket view, series data and more.
Various bug fixes, performance enhancements and tweaks.
Version 2.4.1 (Feb 22, 2011)
Fixes to address issues users were experiencing checking in using NBA Turnstile with OS 3.x devices.
Version 2.4 (Feb 10, 2011)
We continue to read your reviews and improve the app based on your feedback, Major fixes in this version include:
Improved League Pass Player experience.
Drastically improved startup time and responsiveness.
Support for the 2011 NBA All Star Game.
As always, this version contains many smaller tweaks and fixes as well.
Finally, we've changed feature access for purchasers of the League Pass bundle. All existing and new League Pass users will now get all of the great features of Game Time Plus as well.
Version 2.3 (Dec 19, 2010)
Improvements in this version include a change to the scoreboard chrome in live game video mode (It now hides with the rest of the chrome.), a fix for the "tiles don't all load" issue, and other various bug fixes and tweaks.
Updated standings views with clinch indicators and playoff bubbles for the last month of the season.
Various Bug Fixes and Improvements.
Support for the 2010 NBA All Star Game, Rookie Challenge and D-League All Star game.
Many bug fixes and smaller improvements.
**Fixes for a variety of crashes reported by users.**
Various bug fixes, visual tweaks, and overall performance improvements.
We've taken feedback from our users and used it to improve this version!