This is the official iPhone application for the NICe360 online trading platform.
You need an existing account with NICe360 to fully use this application.
If you do not have an NICe360 account yet you can create a demo account directly from the application that allows you to view market data and news for Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Doha, Dubai, Kuwait, Muscat, Saudi Arabia and the US for seven calendar days for free.
The application provides electronic access to stock markets and the ability to actively manage your orders and trading based on live, streaming quotes.
The application is also available in Arabic (including Arabic stock names where available).
Version 2.1.1 (May 24, 2013)
* Bugfix for iOS 6
Version 2.1 (Oct 16, 2012)
* Support for iPhone 5.
* Minor fixes.
Version 2.0 (Sep 10, 2012)
* Universal apps that supports iPad (incl. retina display)
* Market instruments for GCC exchanges
* NASDAQ Level 2 order book
* In-app langauge switch (Arabic/English)
* Order book by order for KSE (iPad only)
* Time and Sales for GCC markets (iPad only)
* Scrolling Ticker (iPad only)
Version 1.2 (Aug 25, 2012)
* Some bug fixes
* Removed odd lot market related fields (Odd lot market has been discontinued by KSE).
* Prompt for reconnect when session is lost instead of reconnecting automatically.
Version 1.1 (Dec 1, 2010)
* New time and sales view in the instrument details.
* Minor bug fixes.